I think I hit rock bottom in the pool of Pathetic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It all began when I Scotch-taped my hair clippers to a drumstick in order to shave my hairy back for my date... then got stood up for said date... then went to the movies by myself instead, only to find out the last showing was sold out... then went to McDonalds and ate a caramel sundae by myself in the parking lot... then on my way home got a ticket for passing a red-light.

Can a social life get any worse???

Mar 17, 2008
my biggest problem with your post is that you shaved your back with a drumstick what the hell? were you planning on showing your date your back? did you eat the drumstick after you shaved your back?

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
my biggest problem with your post is that you shaved your back with a drumstick what the hell? were you planning on showing your date your back? did you eat the drumstick after you shaved your back?
Was your back really THAT hairy? Cause most women don't mind... a little.

As long as it doesn't feel like wool sweater.

Mar 10, 2007
Im boutta go eat some sushi with this money.. thinkin bout robbin the sushi place after im done.. you know I gotchu.. straight lcc on mommas!