I think about Mac dre everyday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
For the last year I haven't responded to any of the RIP trends about mac dre because I couldn't put how I felt in words, but now I am ready. Not to sound gay but, everyday at least once though out the day I think about Mac Dre and how much he has influenced my life and the music I listen to. Even a year after his death I can't believe that he is gone forever. I have probably listened to at least one mac dre song everyday since his death. He is always going to be the best to ever did it. RIP Mac Dre

Jul 27, 2005
Killa Cam said:
For the last year I haven't responded to any of the RIP trends about mac dre because I couldn't put how I felt in words, but now I am ready. Not to sound gay but, everyday at least once though out the day I think about Mac Dre and how much he has influenced my life and the music I listen to. Even a year after his death I can't believe that he is gone forever. I have probably listened to at least one mac dre song everyday since his death. He is always going to be the best to ever did it. RIP Mac Dre
NO HOMO.

Jun 23, 2002
Killa Cam said:
WOW

how old are you?? 15? 16?

HAHA

Dec 17, 2004
Killa Cam said:
Not to sound gay but, everyday at least once though out the day I think about Mac Dre and how much he has influenced my life and the music I listen to.
yeah all that rapping about expensive cars, drugs, beezies and how much of a boss he was, influences me everyday too