i spoke with Persia from " The White Rapper Show"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
ITS FREAKS said:
sly, next time u talk to this dumb bitch.

call me. i know u were looking for an emcee to tear this ugly bitch down.... hit me up. i hate every rapper on the white rapper show, including SERCH.
fuck em.
All good. im gonna get the rest of them on, cant wait till i get john brown on, im gonna diss him hard and then post the number on the siccness. ill keep u posted

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Well i guess this interview was cool... she def wasnt hollywood and shit.

but.

yes this bitch is dumb, i dont see how ANYONE respects MC Serch ( she prolly has too say that)... i meen im all for 3rd bass music but He's her mentor? she pretty much spoke her mind which i liked and everyone wanted that.

it is what it is... if I talk too her agian, someone gimme there # and ill call u too talk shit too her or battle her or whatever u want. i can care less.... when i had her on the phone, i called like 10 bay rappers and no one picked up... that would have been nice too get fab on the line and murder this bitch.

anyhoo, it is what it is.

Apr 14, 2003
ArYo said:
you should have asked her how she got the name persia. cuze im persian, and i think its funny if she ain't persian and got that name.
I know a chick named Pursia....(same name, spelled different), shes native and white..