I saw the baby bash video on CMC and BAby bash album review!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Mayne i can believe it i finally saw his video. the video is coo but it looks like he shot the video in like the east coast. it doesnt look like he shot it in cali. there are some fine ass bitches in the video though dam some fine ass latinas for real. yeah the video is coo. suprised how good it was i thought it was going to be some ghetto shit but it was coo.

i just picked up the new baby bash cd and the cd is clean. i hella slap it some tight songs on there. he got hella radio songs on there some tights songs. its has r&b sound but its clean ass fuck.

1 suga suga feat frankie j - yeah every one hears this song on the radio 8.5 / 10

2 Yeh Suh! feat Meax Minelli - Baby beesh comes hard on this song. this a lil ryda track song shit slaps 8/10

3 Weed Hand feat Grimm and Lucky Luciano - song is tight to chill to and just smoke a blunt. that guy Grimm his voice is tight. song is coo 7/10

4 Shorty DooWop feat Russell Lee and Perla Cruz - i hella like this song its one of my favorites. its a radio song like suga suga. i think this should be his next single. i think this song would play well on the radio 9.5/10

5 On tha Curb - this song is ok nothing speacial. its another smoken song. 6/10

6 Sexy Eyes( da da da da) feat Russell lee - this is a radio song. this sonog is smooth . another favorite for me 9/10

7 Image of Pimp feat Oral Bee - song is clean. 7.5/10

8 Early in the Morning - talks about banging bitches in the morning and smoken bud in the morning its coo. its got a country beat but its coo though 7/10

9 Feeling Me feat Russell Lee- this is a reclyed song but this song is tight another favorite for me. 9/10

10 Oh wow feat Merciless & Happy Perez - he bustin in some 3 6 mafia voice shit tight slaps some ryda shit 8/10

11 Changed my Life - this is my leat favorite track. this song sucks ass.it has some gay ass hill billy beat. 5/10

12 Stay Perkin feat Angel Dust, Chingo Bling & Doom - talks about pimping and hustlen. song is tight 9/10

13 Pollution feat Russell Lee, Grimm and Rasheed - song is coo a lil slow but coo 7.10

14 Menage a Trios feat Fankie j and powda - song is tight talken about having a menage a trios with some bitches its coo. 8/10

15 The Chop feat A wax And JAy Tee - what more do i need to say A wax Jay tee and baby beesh on a track 8.5/10

16 Dont Disrespect my mind feat low g - coo song 7.5/10

17 Suga Suga remix feat Major Riley - has mambo sound wasnt feelin it 5.5/10

this cd has like an r&b type of feel i thought is was clean ass fuck with the songs he has on here he should has have a shit load of radio songs. he should do well. big up to bash to making it mayne can't wait till i see him on bet and on mtv reppin the bay hopefully not housten