I Need ya help....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
CD is almost completely done. I am waiting for my album cover then its off to get sum flyers around mid june and posters around late august. So anyone who wants to help me promote, it would be greatly appreciated. My CD was pushed back due to needed 6 months of solid promotion and it will be releasing in early 2005, then probably late spring nationwide. Also I am not puttin snips up yet, just so it doesn't get old. A newYoung Droop verse has just been added along with a New X-Raided verse and hook, the album is only gettin tighter.

Also droppin is U.K. "Street Scriptures"
Da Reapa "Indiana Soldiers"
The U.K. and Ca$h DVD of all the clubs we torn up, sorta like a Live or Die in G.I.

Also we are beginning works on a family album. Me, U.K., Da Reapa gone be all over it, his dude Vanni, Yung-Gunz, Tension, so be sure to look for that late 2005. We have about 5 albums in the works right now.

So please hit me with a PM with your e-mail addy, so I can contact you when I'm sending them.

Also Mr. HydroSTL e-mail cuz your shits done, theres 10 for now. So hit me, lemme know what the deal is.
Thanks
one

Apr 25, 2002
carlos said:
i aint pickin this wack shit up lol na i aint even heard it im gettin it...soundin pretty good from all dese rappers bein on

X-Raided, Ca$h, Da Reapa-untitled
Nicc Saccs, King Czar, Mac Pacino-Live From the Graveyard
T-Rock, DJ Cree, Ca$h-Paybak
Mr. Sche, Al Kapone, Knightmare, Capone, Ca$h, Da Reapa-Out the Way
Boss Bytch, Lil D, Mr. Sche, C-Saw of Outside, Dulaa, Ca$h, Capone-Talkshow N*ggaz
Mac T Dog and Ca$h-Drama My Whole Life
Cool Nutz, Dawreck of Triple Darkness, Ca$h-Posted
Mr. Sche solo-untitled
U.K. and Ca$h-untitled
Da Reapa solo-You Can Run, But Can't Hide
Mackvillin, Lil C.S., Ca$h-On The Hustle
Bay Loc, Ca$h, Da Reapa, Mr. Sche-No Otha Way
U.K. group song-intitled
Memphis/Gary artists posse song-untitled
Tom Skee Mask, Mr. Sche, Ca$h, Capone, Knightmare-Set Up Bitches
Young Droop, Yun-Gun, Ca$h and Nicc Saccs-Ride Wit Us
Gary Indiana Artist Posse Song-untitled
Indo G, Ca$h, Capone (Mr. Sche hook)-Til The Day I Die
Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Capone, Ca$h, Knightmare-untitled

There's more. I'll hit ya with the names once we get em going.
PM ME WITH YA E-MAILS!!
Thanks
one