I need the lyrics to "Worst Enemy"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I didn't have a problem finding them. Click on the album, then click on the song title. You might also want to try listing to the song.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

WORST ENEMY

You were supposed to be my dog//Homey when I first met you what was told to me was fraud//What a shocker an imposter, I been crossed I lost ya//My best friend turned out to be an enemy the sin in me hit me//No sympathy no empathy either, Homey I never denied ya (4)

Nothing that you wanted women, I never player hated I hooked//You up booked you up from the beginning the sin in me had//Love for you shed blood for you when you wanted to dig//I dug for you nigga, But you a double crosser nasty hand tosser//I should've known you was evil, when you told me it was cool//For we to be sex fools when we under the steeple the retrieval (8)

I'm trying to get my life back no more stopping women//From putting a knife at your cap remember when we were//Kickin' it bitches was giving everyday we did it in//Everyway, but the respect went away you got a mind of//Your own now you're grown now can I ask you a question//Did you forget we were kinfolk nigga we the same complexion//I'm stressing (12)

You was always in front of me so I listened everyday//You wanted me on a mission I even let you have sex//With my lady like a g. infatuated with you and not me//I sucked it up; I got back with her you fucked it up//By letting her know I creeping around with every chick in the//Town buster, I should've known not to trust you (16)

Listen I'm losing my life because of you//I lost my life because of you; I'm losing my wife because of you//I even had sex and a baby with that crazy bitch you introduced me to//Now I'm straight depressed, I hate your flesh//The fate was just, belate the Tech laid to rest//Every time you got drawls you made my//Poor little life fall nigga you got balls (20)

You ain't never had a partner like me, real a never//Ever sold you pipe dreams personal yes it might seem//Nigga when you was burning, I went and got the doxcycline//Looked out for your health, and this is all the respect//I get hater your neck I slit but I can't cause I'm//Attached to ya and I don't know why sometimes I wish//You would just die (24)

It would eliminate all this hurt maybe I could//Get up out of all this dirt you caused me so strong//Nothing can stop ya not even cerebral pawlsy I can't believe//It my best homey turned on me you must have forgot//We grew up together I'm thru life is over now it's//Nothing else to do point the finger and blame it on you (28)

Chorus

It's all because of you, you, you. I lost my girl, my world//Is upside down because I found you wasn't shit.//It's all because of you, you, you. Broke us into you untrue//Don't know what to do I'm talking to you, who?//My dick! (4)

krayzie.......HERE YOU GO HOMIE!
P.S........I STILL HATE BONE!! HAHAHAHA