I NEED EVERYONES OPINION ON THIS!!!!!! FANS/ARTIST... WHOEVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
HOW MUCH IS A FAIR PRICE THAT YAL WILL PAY TO GET INTO A SHOW???

I MEAN, IF YAL GET TO A CLUB NOT KNOWIN THE PRICE.... WHAT IS TOO MUCH???

IS $10 A FAIR PRICE TO SEE CATS LIKE, SAN QUINN, MR. KEE, RBL, MESSY MARV...... PEOPLE LIKE THAT... I AINT TALKIN E-40 OR LUDACRIS.... JUST CATS LIKE I SAID ABOVE....

IS $15 TOO MUCH??? PLEASE GIVE ME A REASON BEHIND YA THOUGHT AS WELL!!!

I WANT YAL OPINIONS.... THANKS!!!

F

Frisco

$ 10 is koo if its your first time doin it........i dont think people will pay more since its somethin that hasn't been done.......but sounds tight........go the damn thang!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Well i always go to the clubs drunk, cuz i'll spend a shitload on drinks. so I usually prefunk at my apartment and then buy a drink or two at the club. and $10 bucks is coo, cuz ill ususally only take a dub with me to spend. so i guess if i was goning to a concert i would take more cuz i antipate the cover will be more than usual....so $10 is jsut fine

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
10 is cool

but how many times you gonna keep havin the same exact artists? Pretty soon fools aint gonna wanna pay $10 for an artist they seen last week, and the month before and 2 months before that....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ I WAS JUST MENTIONING NAMES... I AINT SAYIN IMA HAVE THOSE SAME PEOPLE EVERYTIME, AND IM NOT EVEN DOIN A SHOW WITH THEM... I AM JUST ASKIN A "WHAT IF" QUESTION SO I CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT PEOPLE WILL PAY TO SEE CATS THET ARE "LIKE" SAN QUINN, OR RBL.... ETC....

BUT I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYIN AS WELL.... NOBODY IS GONNA PAY THE SAME FOR A SHOW THEY SEEN 2-3 TIMES ALREADY... KINDA LIKE WE WILL PAY $10 FOR A NEW MOVIE IN THEATRES, THEN $3 TO RENT IT, THEN ITS FREE ON TV....LOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
I agree with y'all...$10 is the right price for a solid line-up like that. I'd say higher or lower depending on the particular artists. I wouldn't spend $10 to get into a club/bar I wasn't planning to get into just to see an artist I've never seen before. But if the club/bar is a cool spot that I would go to anyway, I'd spend it. If it were an artist that I really wanted to see regardless of the spot, I'd probably throw down $20. So it's kind of a mix between the artists and venue that determines the right price.