I need a nap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2007
So, I've been out here in cali for the past month training and somehow I managed to get no training done.... Its cool though. The desert fucking blows though. like its windy as fuck. anyways I figured i'd judt pop in and let everyone know that I still haven't gotten a boob job, but I'm still trying. Moneys an issue I think..... I think its because I keep spending it. Fuck. So any good rapes happen lately???? 14 year olds fucked???

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
So, I've been out here in cali for the past month training and somehow I managed to get no training done.... Its cool though. The desert fucking blows though. like its windy as fuck. anyways I figured i'd judt pop in and let everyone know that I still haven't gotten a boob job, but I'm still trying. Moneys an issue I think..... I think its because I keep spending it. Fuck. So any good rapes happen lately???? 14 year olds fucked???
Aren't you going overseas soon?

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
*Renders Salute*

You might be right. Hazard pay maybe different in the USMC. With the Navy it shouldn't be much just because the majority of people are sitting in a bay over there or something not "Gun In My Hand - Feet In The Sand" unless you are an MA or Seabees.

The forum has been disappointing lately, man.

Apr 17, 2007
I need to do some research on that hazard pay shit.
Do you think you'll ever go over?

And yes....the forum is way different then it used to be. But I kinda knew no one would have a story about rape or a thought about fucking underage chicks. Its a whole new crowd I guess..... more watered down.

Apr 17, 2007
I think whoever told me this misunderstood this article.

Hardship-duty pay

What: Hardship duty pay would rise to a new maximum of $1,500 a month, and lump sums could be offered instead of monthly payments. The current maximum payment is $150 per month.

Who: The Army wants to launch a Warrior Pay program based on hardship-duty pay.

When: Effective when the bill is signed, but it would be up to each service to decide whether to use the new payment rates.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
There is a very good possiblity I could go there on an IA (Individual Augmentee) or what not. I would be in the sand. No ship for me. Anyone that goes in my rate seems to end up at camps being the security there and sometimes they are the only Navy personnel there. Other times if you get orders to a Seabee Squad if they get deployed so do you then over there you gotta protect them. I want to go after my two years in SD is over. That will put me up for a year probably then I got two left then it's reenlist or bounce.

I don't want to end up on a ship over there for an IA cuz that isn't the same to me. I'd get the combat preparation training before I go over there which I wouldn't mind having.