i might b late on this shit but has any 1 seen tha movie LOOSE CHANGE PART 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2005
i might be late on this shit but a homeboy of mine let me use this documentary on 9/11 and it gots a lot of evidence that the USA pulled that shit off. there's too much proof actually to not know they did it. for example planting explosives inside tha WTCT to orchastrate a perfect destruction of the building, drug dogs taken out of the security the week before, false videos of OSAMA, The pentagon COULDN'T have been hit by an airplane,could've been a US missle, TOO MUCH $$$ was taken out (accounts with over 100 million) the day before 9/11, fake cell phone calls from the highjacked planes, scientifical facts, highjackers still alive. i mean damn i could go on for days. that shit made me a believer and like i said i don't know when this shit came out but if you haven't seen it you need to get your hands on that shit. we're makin copies of it right now and handing that shit out.

Mar 12, 2005
WHY do you post this in a rap forum, go to the Gathering of Minds or Open Forum. But on the other hand, it's good because homeboy can get some insight on the NWO.