*I LOVE YOU * ..wha it means

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
hometown.aol.com
~*I love you*~
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had? I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. Don’t be afraid to tell someone you love them .if you do, they might break your heart …but if you don’t, you might break theirs.

Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn’t. You can’t tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own … when you least suspect it or even when you don’t want it to.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you? Too many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much … for fear that the other person does not care as much, or at all.

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because of your fear of rejection was too hard to handle? We tell lies when we are afraid …afraid of what we don’t know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie … the thing we fear grows stronger. Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had.

No one waits forever …WHAT WOULD YOU DO …
*What would you do if every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye?
* What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
· What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

* What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn’t have them?
· What would you do if you never got the chance to say im friends with all of my family and they know I love them?

Some people love, and some people die. But I want to tell you that you are my friend .if something happened to me tomorrow, you would be in my heart. Would I be in yours?

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
i feel you so much on this subject..............

so im goin to say........ i went threw the motions this past year.......
an to tell you the truth ive moved on,it was hard..very hard...but my state of mind is fucc a relationship..i do much better on my own.....but there some people tha need to have some one in there life.......i guess thats coo.........but..all i need is my folcx!!i had alot of support from friend an fam that seen.what i was goin threw......ill never put my heart up like that to get hurt(SO THTS WHY WE PUT UP WALLS)never.....ever agian...........thats why catz build up walls......an at this very moment.......i got a gang of them.............never aigian.......AOD-ORG SINNCERLY SINN:cry:
this realationship i jus got out of a fucc'd up my head ,an ill never
love the same........its fucc'd my whole out look on feature relation ships.nothing has been a mistake tho im glad in a way i went threw it ive learnd ...........a whole lot...... of what i need an need not to do............so be strong...................."i spent many night pacen an hour contenplaten jus wat went wrong......now that i finaly figured it out i sat down an wrote this song..........love was here now loves is gone its something i cant exsplaine..love washes away like chalk in the rain....noncomposmentis

MR HAPPALY UNHAPPY-DEEEPDEPRESTION

Jun 5, 2002
My man still has his walls up that his ex put there... and now I seem to be paying for it. I would like to meet this bitch to thank her for all the bullshit I'm going through now. I tried to say the 143's as much as I could, but that ain't anything to him. It sucks when your the good one being denied for all the bad things the previous person did.

Tappy

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2002
SINNCERLYSINN & Savvy I am feeling you both there is just to much bullshit to deal with in a relationship.....your happy one day and the next day is different story..there is only so much you could put up with......one day we'll all find that special person that is meant to be are soul mate....we just all got to keep our head's and spirits up......

Aug 16, 2002
Damn I am feelin this post fa sho....I had a fucced up relationship about a year ago and now its hard to belive that some one actually cares, I feel you sinncerlysinn its hella hard to get fucced over and think there is someone out there who will understand what you been through and what you seen.......Its a cold world mayne its got my heart froze right now!!

GOTTI

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Let me ask a question.

If you have loved and lost that loved does it make you a better or worse person?????????

Below is my verse for a song on our upcoming album. The song is called "Now its gone"

It's the american dream to have a wife a kid a house n shit
2 cars a dog a 9 to 5 and live together in eternal bliss
But this is just a fantasy it doesnt exsist in society
Love is valued in money / Love is valued in material things
Love is just a word that is overused and so abused
Love comes detached when Moneys attached
Emotions subtract / relationships colapse
Now I cant interact or conversate
Love in my heart / replaced with hate / sperate
My past feelings / my present emotions
I'm strained from this tug of war
I hate this verse / I hate this song
I hate that bitch that did me wrong
So I guess what they is true bitches ain't shit
Neva belived it until I seen it
Now I've seen it and I wished I didn't

While this song is my life and what happened to me and my almost wife, the last line's mean the most to me.

"So I guess what they is true bitches ain't shit
Neva belived it until I seen it
Now I've seen it and I wished I didn't"

What I mean by this is that I've seen the pain and hurt that can be caused by a female. I wish that I never saw it and now that I have I hate it and wished that I never loved in the 1st place, because I can never look at females the same. Like sinn said I have now built up walls that I never thought I would have to build. To protect myself. I gave 100% of myself to my ex and left myself wide open. Now every female that comes into my life has to climb over the wall that I have set up because i cant leave myself wide open anymore, the trust is gone. And yes the new females that come into my life have done nothing to me, they still hold the power to hurt me in some way, so I must set up some kind of defense so that I dont alow myself to get hurt. My heart has scars that will never heal, I cant allow my heart to gain any more scras. I fukin hate doing this, I really really do, but i have to.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
this is my verse...........................for "NOW IT'S GONE"

FUCC LOVE /CUZ LOVE IZ SO DISAPOINTING/
YOU WONT CATCH ME REJOYSING/
I'D RATHER SIP A FORTY OF RAT POIZON/
NO MORE TEARZ/TO MOISON TISSUES/
SO FUCC YOU/EVEN THO APART OF ME STILL MISSES YOU/
MY HEART IS SO CALIST/FROM LOVES TRIALZ AN ERRORS/
I CANT BARE TA/ SEE YOU WIT SOMEONE ELSE/
LOST MY LOVELY WIFE/CUZ I COULDNT/SHOW HOW I FELT/
YOU MADE MY COLD HEART MELT/
IN A TOUGHT/THAT YOU AN I WHERE/
MENT TO BE/BUT ALL THATS/MENT TO BE/
IS DEATH AN MIZERY/
YOU SEE IVE LEARN A WHOLE LOT/
FROM THIS WHOLE SITUATION/ I SPENT MANY NIGHTS PACE'N/
AN HOURS CONTENPLATE'N/
JUS WHAT WENT WRONG/AN NOW THAT I FINALY FIGURED IT
OUT/ I SAT DOWN AN WROTE THIS SONG/
FUCC LOVE!!!!

FROM ARE NONCOMPOSMENTIS LP"NOW ITS GONE"TRACC
THERES ALOT A RAW EMOTION SOME STRAIGHT REAL SHYT
SO IF YOU DIG THIS THEN COPP THIS!!!
SINNCERLY SINN

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
My opinion is that all females AREN'T the same. Just as they all look, feel and smell different, they also have different personalities, ways to show emotion and ways to piss you off. LOL
You can build all the walls you want but sometimes love will hit you when you're not lookin'. You can't help who you love, you just do it. Then again, I know people who won't give their love again no matter what because they've been hurt by one person. That's why love is such a powerful thing.

I don't know if loving makes you a better or worse person, but I do know that it gives song writers an awful lot to write about. :classic:

Maybe you have to go thru the pain to learn what love is.
*not that this answer helps any*