I just heard of street level today....what's some good shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
I reccomend you buying all the street level cd's from the street level page.. Look for Mr. D-sane's web page. All the beats on them cd's are perfect to ride to while faded or at a party bout to get subdated.. feal what im sizzlin.. There all hotter then lava.. Dont just take my word for it tho, See it for your self.. Im sure you can pick them all up with the change and pocket lint in your couch..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
exactly......all the albums are heated as fuck.....major slumpage and some good shit to get high too.....if you like dark and creepy, i'm thinkin' Syko's album would be a good first choice if you don't get all of them at the same time.....But I'd recommend getting them all.....you WILL be happy with your purchase....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
if you like dark and creepy, i'm thinkin' Syko's album would be a good first choice if you don't get all of them at the same time.....But I'd recommend getting them all.....you WILL be happy with your purchase....

yup....every single SLR release is savage tho, so i can almost garuntee youll end up getting em all

Apr 25, 2002
When I bought all the SLR albums, it took me some time to acclimate my tastes in order to feelize that shit. Syko's album is an instant classic in my opinion. Shit knocks hard as fuck and he spits heated verse after heated verse. IK is probably my next favorite album, so many bangin' beats and heated lyricals. Then I'd go with Full Time Soldiers "Money Motivated". Hit up the MP3 pages and soak some of these knockin' ass tracks:

Syko's MP3.com page : www.mp3.com/syko
"Written Testaments"
"If I Had 2"
"Skilled Savage"

IK's MP3.com page: www.mp3.com/independentkash
"Soggy"
"Take My Time"
"Forgive Me"
"Only 4 Some Loot"

Full Time Soldiers MP3.com page: www.mp3.com/fts
"Let's Get High"
"Lately"
"I'm Still High"
"Evil Backstreets"
"Wet Dreams (smokin' the wet)"

SOAK 'EM ALL.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
or you can go to the OBVIOUS.....

www.streetlevelrecords.com

then go to the store and BUY them off the site....

Apr 25, 2002
Generally people want to hear the music and get a feel for it before they slap down the greenbacks, so I figured I'd suggest some heaters to provide a good feel for the music......