I Just Got...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
hows the action? is it quick, or all slowed down an shit? i remember wrestlemania 21 was bad ass except everything was jus like slow motion an it made the game not worth it

Oct 5, 2004
^^^

i been watchin gameplay videos an i been wonderin the same shit... it seems pretty flawless but ya never kno until the controllers in your hand. ima find out here in a few hours tho... i cant wait to get into the create a character, thats my shit

Oct 5, 2004
button layout? i was under the impression everythings stick controlled.. i was also under the impression that you could go into the control options an change that to a button layout but it would make the game alot more difficult

Apr 20, 2004
murderman said:
button layout? i was under the impression everythings stick controlled.. i was also under the impression that you could go into the control options an change that to a button layout but it would make the game alot more difficult
yup its stick controlled im not use to it yet i still fuck up and taunt and bam i get body slammed lol

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
in egm it got good reviews and said it was the best wrestling game in ages from THQ. only downside is the loadtimes on the entrances they said other than that a step in the right direction. i might swoop it up as i tried the demo and it played fast and not all slow and sluggish like previous wrestling games.

Oct 5, 2004
my dude aint good enough at submissions yet an they got me in a submission match against rick flair ha.. its goin on 45 minutes an it doesnt give me enough time to actually get him to tap. i get like maybe 3 seconds to "tap any button repeatedly".. homo shit

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
hell yea that shit iz dope... i like tha new control system and itz also dope that u can go on xbox live and download created wrestlerz from other people sometimez n shit! i cant wait till hella more come out i like gettin all them old school foolz

im pumped that bret hart iz in it tho!

Oct 5, 2004
this games a blast... i went out an bought a new controller jus cuz i know its only a matter of time before i lose some big ass match or somethin an throw the bitch against the wall.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA YOU CAN CHANGE THE CONTOL SETTING SO ITS LIKE LAST YEARS GAME BUT YEA ITS KINDA SLOW PACED BUT MAKES IT MORE REALISTIC I HAVENT REALLY PLAYED THAT MUCH YET BECAUSE IT TAKES FOREVER TO CREATE WRESLTERS

I feel you, cuzzo. I haven't played 2006 much because it takes HELLA LONG to create CAWS.