I jus went to Seattle for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
shyt was tight folcx, i was love'n it! real talk...didn't wana leave...an mo-x,lil G an red head steave(i look forward to work'n with ya'll) is coo peep's.the homie Zica was show'n me some of the cd the "NW" gots out ya'll catz got some talented artist up there cats are sleep'n on ya'll! keep doin your thing!...an im look'n forward to goin bac up that way...i was only up for three day's an didn't real get to see much but like i said i'll be bac up that ways soon...i've bien meaning topost this shyt up...so here it is...stay up!-SinnCerly Sinn

Dec 21, 2002
yeah, i've been tellin you that ever since i moved up...the talent in the NW aints ta be fucked with...glad you liked it up here folks, you know you always gotta place to stay when you're up this way, even though i know that you'll be movin up here..1

May 5, 2002
Re: THANKS PLAYER

FO SHO HOMIE IT WAS GOOD MEETING YOU ALSO.
I CANT WAIT TO GET DOWN ON A SONG ITS GOING TO BE OFF THE HINGES REAL CHOP.IM GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AND ENJOYED YOUR STAY IN SEATTLE.ON YOUR NEXT VISIT WE GONNA KICK IT REAL BIG.

WHATS UP ZICAFEKT.IM GONNA HIT YOU TONIGHT ON THE CELL.

Aug 14, 2003
DAMN, IM TRYIN TO START, BUT, THE FUCKED UP PART IS THAT I DON'T KNOW ANY ONE WITH A STUDIO, I'M ON THE HUSTLE TRYIN TO GET THE SHIT, BUT, DAMN, THAT SHIT IS HARD TO DO BY YOURSELF.