I had no idea The Rain was sampled from Cowboy Bebop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2007
in the booklet in everready it had someone's name
maybe she had her sing it, or maybe just for additional vocals
either way its cool as hell

Aug 23, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Tech got some good ears to find that and get that. I mean the Rain is very deep and personal. And yet he picked a Cowboy Bebop sample to pimp out. Thats crazy son. Plus I liked Cowboy Bebop too. So that makes me like the song even more.

May 31, 2007
NO wonder why this shit sounded a little familiar. Coboy Bebop... man that used to be my shit for real haha

Man good ass find. Good shit for real bro IM still like DAMN I knew i heard that shit somewhere, but i woulda never made the connection to Coboy Bebop or shit Anime in general

Jul 7, 2002
Tech got some good ears to find that and get that. I mean the Rain is very deep and personal. And yet he picked a Cowboy Bebop sample to pimp out. Thats crazy son. Plus I liked Cowboy Bebop too. So that makes me like the song even more.
I can almost guarantee that the producer sampled that and made the beat...then Tech just heard it on a beat disk.

I could be wrong, but I highly doubt Tech heard the orignal song and went to a producer he has never worked with before and was like "make this beat."