i got the new ray luv cd...i think its

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
only so-so

it reminds me of fuckin the mighty quinn in that its wayy too commercial

ray trying have a worldwide sound and i aint diggin it....there is next to no ridin tracks....the cds best moments are....dead homiez,superfly,do me,and maybe i guess the one with mall

but shit.....i do not like femi so damn soft sound....no heat....no fire

i think marv and guce did better cds that were some what mo wide range but not this global sound

i really dont like this cd....funny me and my friends all used to make soo much fun of coup de tat....shit that cd is probably better than this...aint that funny that cd aint good but it might beat this

May 5, 2002
I feel ya, I wasn't diggin it, and I'm a ray luv fan.... the beats weren't all that great, and most of the concepts were so-so...

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
It's funny cause alot of cats on here (not sayin YOU) complain that Bay artists get no radio play...Yet when there's a polished album like The Mighty Quinn or Ray's new one that has radio cuts, you complain! Cats need to make up their mind! To me both Ray AND Quinn have always been 2 Bay artists with HELLA radio potential...I hope they achieve their goals

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I can feel u to a point but I DARE anyone to say that Ray didn't have a few DOPE ASS street tracks on his album...Even the "radio cuts" were dope...It's not like he was talkin about shakin it on the dance floor for 17 songs lol

May 10, 2002
I was diggin that San Quinn.... maybe I should peep that new Ray Luv.. I heard that producer Femi (??) on Tech N9ne's album and that beat is pretty hard..

Is this something you can knock in your ride and up in the clubs?? Somebody give a rating outta 10...

May 5, 2002
I'd give it a 6 :/

I bought it the day it came out and Ive only bumped it 5 time all the way through. beats don't catch me for shit....

Dj Mark 7... He had radio cuts on "Forever Hustlin" that were all KNOCKIN HARD. None of these realy knock IMO...

May 10, 2002
So from the sound of things, Femi(?) didn't really come through on the beats... I haven't really heard anything great about this album other than that it's better than Mighty Quinn (which I liked) so I'll probably hold off.