i got a question for the older folks....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
i cant wait til college, i visited the campus of a community college that i want to go to and it was the shit!!!!! i still have to pass high school first, im only a junior....

Jan 3, 2003
college is so wicked but dawg u gotta be straight and try and learn some shit were in high school u aint gotta worry just drink and shits

Apr 25, 2002
College does take more dedication though. You have to really want to be there. You'll be paying to go to school, and you've got to remember that when you don't feel like going. The hardest part of college is: 1) Making yourself go to class on a routine basis 2)Deciding what the fuck you want to major in......Good luck man........

Sep 7, 2002
College by far...

You get treated like an adult rather than a little kid. You can walk out of class whenever the fuck you feel like it, smoke on campus, have cell phones etc...

Cranky said it the best. You got to have dedication if you want to make it out of college. Read the chapters before going to class, take good notes, and study hard for your tests. If you do all of that, you'll have no problem.

to top that off, the parties be off the fuckin hook on fridays

Apr 26, 2002
If you know what you want to do, you choose what you want to learn. Instead of Having to read the Joy Luck Club in Sophmore English in High School. that was the worst book I ever read, well, actually I didn't really read it. It was so damn boring. You know, I'm all for learning other cultures and shit, but damn, this book is where I draw the line. I couldn't relate to any of the material. I'm straight white Honky from the Mountains. How is Chinese Traditions supposed to make sense for me.

Nowadays in College I don't even get high before class cuz I'm there to learn

May 8, 2002
BIG J said:
If you know what you want to do, you choose what you want to learn. Instead of Having to read the Joy Luck Club in Sophmore English in High School. that was the worst book I ever read, well, actually I didn't really read it. It was so damn boring. You know, I'm all for learning other cultures and shit, but damn, this book is where I draw the line. I couldn't relate to any of the material. I'm straight white Honky from the Mountains. How is Chinese Traditions supposed to make sense for me.

Nowadays in College I don't even get high before class cuz I'm there to learn
Yup. (especially the part about the joy luck club)

Apr 25, 2002
I guess College would be the tighter one though Im only a Frosh...too much freedom...

But honestly the friends and people are met in highschool are still a lot more important and one-of-a-kind than the ones in college...so all you fellas that skipped out on college missed is parties and pussy.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
College.

But graduating and then getting a job you like and being payed is best.

I spent the first 2 years in college til i got kicked out cause i drank and smoked all day long and partied 24-7. It was worth it tho... and in the end i went to a school where it led me to my current job.

College on drugs was the best 2 years ever. I couldnt even start with the stories.