I fuck you up Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Fuck you Tech !
I guess you´re not räudig enough for me or you´re not räudig. WHY ?
I´m still waiting Motherfucker...this shit needs to be finished...You need 1/2 year to drop out a new cd after you recored it I need 3/4 to do same issh but you slacker better reconize what I´m doing right now
I got two major stores on my side now...
And I´m gonna finish that Motherfucker in about two month but you´re on this australian trip so it will take me anouther 2 month.
You know that we fuck the industrie...
I mean you know that we clown the industrie...
So tell me what´s the deal is so I know what´s up !!!
Holla back at your twin
and no games you know what I mean .
Fuck it : " NO TECH N9NES GAMES I REPEAT NO FUCKING TECH N9NE GAMES OR TECH N9NE ACTIONS ":classic:
You know that I´m happy
and you know what I wanna do so tell me if ya help me and RonnZ or if we should do it of our own ...
Call me I know you can dial my #
Peace RED PLAYA

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Of course I don´t say Fuck Tech N9ne cuz thats my nigga ya know ...
I would never hate on that dude but I want to let you know what´s that about :

My name is RED PLAYA and I´m doing music with RonnZ we´re working on our 1st LP right now and I finish recording soon . Because of the luv strange music showed us we can work with better tools ( Thanks Travis ) so Tech told me about 3/4 year ago he is down for a track called Räudig.
It is difficult for me to reach him cuz I´m up in germany and when I eat my breakfast you´re going to bed and outherwise it´s not easy to get a hold of Tech.
He got everything he needed the beat the theme everything he just needs to record it :

IF YOU WANNA HEAR A NEW TECH FEATURE THAN LEAVE A MASSAGE RIGHT HERE AND SUPPORT SOME GERMAN CATS FROM BERLIN WITH A TIGHT PRODUCTION ALSO THE LP WILL FEATURE SOME KANSAS CITY SHIT TOO

THAT´S THE STORY DON´T MISSUNDERSTAND ME I´M LOVING HIS SHIT

AND TECH YOU KNOW I´M JUST KIDDING WITH YA
C YA SOON DOGS

"Räudig - Red Playa "

Playa ist die Definition von räudig also freu dich
Biancas und Beatrices sind aber genauso räudig
Ich erfreu dich mit meinen Flows wo sind die Hoes
Wo sind die Hoes Hoes Hoes Pablow wo ist die Conyo