I forgot how loud this punch sounded ( fedor vs rogers )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2009
lol yea i was watching this the other day sounded like he got hit with a fuckin bat! poor rogers once you get your jaw broken for the first time you aint never the same...

fedor > every ufc heavyweight

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
fedor is nuts wow he just gets beat up then submits or ko's dudes
Cats a beast, what really separates him from so many fighters is his mental game, he is always calm waiting for the right opportunity to explode and when he does he is extremely fast and next thing you know he has either got you in a submission or a fist in your face.

May 17, 2004
I think Cain would beast on Fedor... im not joining the Fedor Nut huggin regime...
other than his impressive win over big nog, i think that cain is one of the most overhyped and overrated fighters in the ufc. he was put down more than once by chieck kongo. and other than big nog he hasnt really fought anybody.

dos santos gets half the hype and hes actually knocked out gonzaga, cro cop, and yvel.

cain has good wrestling and cardio but i dont think hes looked as impressive as everybody says. i dont think he does anything better than fedor so i dont see how he would even have much of a chance

and theres a reason why there are so many people on fedors nuts. his long list of impressive victories over everyone he has fought. know way you can watch all of his previous fights and not realize hes the best.

Dec 9, 2005
I like Cain too, but he's had less than 10 fights. C'mon ya'll Fedor is a legend.

Cain is still improving.

I've said this before, and I stand by it. I think Brock Lesnar would give Fedor fits, with his combination of size, strength, athletic and wrestling ability.

He would get owned on the feet, but Brock would take him down of course, and I think he would control the fight.

Let's hope we get to see this one day.

Feb 28, 2006
^^^ im still amazed/ and still analyzing how Fedor timed that punched that was so perfect and percise. THIS IS HOW YOU KNOCK OUT A BIGGER OPPONENT. he mustve been looking at his eyes and saw him blink or something...

Apr 2, 2010
I'd like to see Carwin in his prime go up against Fedor...They both have great boxing and wrestling skills although Fedor can throw some great kicks and submissions...That would be brutal

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^ Carwin was on MMA Live a couple weeks ago and said he'd only have a puncher's chance against Fedor right now and needs a few more fights before he'd be ready.

And hopefully everyone in Cali that hasn't seen him fight yet can make the trip next month for Strikeforce. Seeing Fedor fight live was one of the coolest things I've done in my life. The punch was loud as fuck in person too lol, and the entire place went apeshit. I've been to hundreds of pro sports games and never heard anything that loud

Apr 2, 2010
^ Carwin was on MMA Live a couple weeks ago and said he'd only have a puncher's chance against Fedor right now and needs a few more fights before he'd be ready.
Awesome, thanks for the info bro I'm pumped now :cool: Carwins one of my fav for sure, if they both stood up and swung on each other the entire time it would be the most unpredictable and exciting fight ever :cheeky:

Feb 28, 2006
And hopefully everyone in Cali that hasn't seen him fight yet can make the trip next month for Strikeforce. Seeing Fedor fight live was one of the coolest things I've done in my life. The punch was loud as fuck in person too lol, and the entire place went apeshit. I've been to hundreds of pro sports games and never heard anything that loud
youre right. san jose is right around the corner from SF and to see Fedor (who i believe at the end will be one of the greatest fighters of all time) fight live would be something else.