I figure you Chauvinistic fucks would appreciate this; Mars enjoyed it.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Did this just become a thread about me without me even uttering a word?

On the real though I had no opinion on this shit because I don't care to attempt to appreciate music made by dorks. Atmosphere and Cage are as close as I get to that.

I had nothing to say until now.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Waaaah Waaaaah

You could be an emo cunt like Faglike and get more respect from me. Instead you look like a dweeb, rap, and have a zipper on your wrist. For real. You never should have put that out there.

I won't listen to any dip shit that post their music here unless i want to upset them. I don't like all you posting your stupid shit here. If I'm going to listen to someone let it be because they have skill and I learned of them by word of mouth. Not because they post shit on forums and annoy the shit out of me. That's wack.

Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Your logic is amazing- lol. You won't give music a listen because its posted in a music forum? Thats cool bro. Do as you do; either way its all good. Even when you post in here about how much you hate my dweeby rapping preppy ass and my zipperwrist, you still make the title of this thread bold, and brig it up to the top so more people check it out. Thanks for the promo man!

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Internet rappers. Only people that think they are the shit because someone is blowing up their thread like their weak egos. Go gain some clout in real life and the scene where you live. Not fucking websites.

I only respect two people that post here that make music. One is obvious. The other one maybe not so apparent.
...And that's not counting DZK..

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Internet rappers. Only people that think they are the shit because someone is blowing up their thread like their weak egos. Go gain some clout in real life and the scene where you live. Not fucking websites.

I only respect two people that post here that make music. One is obvious. The other one maybe not so apparent.
DZK- King of internet rappers. I honestly don't know why he hasn't pressed albums. He's better than a majority of the mainstream shit.

Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com

Hey, if Internet was the only place I advertised, and was the only median for my music, then you would have a valid argument here. But, unfortunately, I sell my shit in stores, I do shows, and do a lot of local promotion. You being from Cali and me being from Michigan, I dont expect you to know all about me; but I have a decent local fan-base, and after this cd and I get back out doing more shows, it will be even larger. But, again, do as you do man. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to hate me.