I dont noe if I shud b happy, or b pist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
OK, for ne of yall that noe me....u noe that Im a white chic rappin. For ne of yall that dont, well now ya noe. If ya dont get it, ask sumbadee.

Some fucking white female came out BEFORE me...and she RAPS! Now...WHAT THA FLYING FUCK?! That's supposed to be me! Not her, ME. I mean...I wanted to b tha first, but that aint tha only reason Im rappin iz cuz I love what I do. And I just been lookin foward to bein tha first for so long...it's like...all my dreams got shut down. But I realize I just gotta stay on top, get finished makin my demo...and blow her tha fuck outta tha game. I mean, shud I be happy that a white chic made it? Or shud I be more agressive to her because she's tryna take my place? And if Iam gonna be agressive...it's gonna b like tha Biggue n Pac thing, ths Ja Rule n 5o thing.....n Imma blow her tha fuck out the water. She wont survive a second wen Im in.......But my concern iz...shud I be nice?

-STeP-

PS: All this bitch talks about iz shakin ass and 22's. LoL...I talk about meaningful shit...her video makes me sick. Walkin around in some short ass shorts n shit. Fuckin hoe. Disgrace to white girls all over America.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I would probably agree with the points youre trying to make, but I really couldnt follow your post very well. Type the full words of shit instead of using that l33t speak crap. Some general rules:

"ne1" - Anyone
noe - Know
b - Be
wen - When

But anyway, get mad at the whore. Girls are here for us to get mad at, tell her whats up.

Apr 25, 2002
Well we know one thing now. You'll never be a ghost writer for any other artist, because they wouldn't be able to fuckin' read it.........

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
lmao

big deal, so i abbreviate shit. this isnt fucking English class, this is a stupid ass forum. big deal...get over it

-STeP-

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have one question........

Can you post some high quality full body pics of yourself??

That will give me a better idea on how to respond to your post.

D-Locc