i didnt get to chime in on de's foolishness :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2002
sincitymodeling.com
LOL

Sac really is a black hole.
Nothing ever changes there. Same people doing the same shitty jobs, Fucking the same bitches, going to the same old bars. Same old wack ass1999 beats with the same old 1994 flows. Give it up.

I moved to Vegas in 07, dc in 11

All u motherfuckers are still doing the same shit.

De ain't been right since Damn that de. I also remember his MySpace antics with chubby cracka honkey girls between 15 and 17. LOL. Always wondered.

As for that song.... horrible. The beat the lyrics the message the video the gay ass facial expressions. I cant understand the meat smokers actually saying its good. Buy some q tips. Why is Andre still Fucking with u de?

And lynch I gotta tell u I've been saying you're done for a while but I did enjoy a few tracks off coathanga. Thanks piratebay.org!
U have always carried sac on your back. But god Damn i never understood how de and all the other leeches lasted so long.... he must have dirt on u.

Ps lynch u know your raps, Steve's gay voice and fame hunger, my graphic design, and msanes webtv built this shit. Hahaha.

Rap is a young man's game. It's never natural to try and hold on too long.

Jr rotem is the only one who made something of himself. Shit on everybody.

Have a good one fellas. That was a lot to write from an Android phone. Hope I caught all the autocorrect bullshit.

Apr 5, 2006
I love Sac. I was born here, raised here, and will die here. But it is somewhat a "black hole." There's no real progression or vision for the future. It's like running on a treadmill. You're moving but you're not going anywhere. And while you're burning those calories, you're eating cake.

Jul 23, 2002
sincitymodeling.com
i'll post my gps location next time i'm in town.... internet thug

sup coldblooded.... good to see u r still around. WHAT'S YOUR WORTH CRACKA!!!!

i did some research.... in the time that i havent given a shit, lynch has made some good music and videos..... can't say the same for de... lol

check out my new song, "wake up nigga coon you knuckle dragging moon cricket"
off my new album "big pickup truck"
on "klan records"
available 4/20/12 (hitler's birthday of course)

it's a song about racist blacks. like de.

Aug 16, 2002
damn i remember good ol' OG MJP whats up breh? i was looking at my stack of fahrenheit cd's which is pretty tall since I support my locals but I copped a bunk skipping copy of simplex out of the wrapper and DE said he would shoot me another one but of course he didn't. i even offered to pay for a new one but just got blown off..three times. my support in the future is questionable to say the least.