I CHALLENGE BLIGHT<EVERYONE READ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Blight, i noticed that you always talk about training and lifting weights. I a glad to see that another member of the siccness is into the same things that i am. I am an avid lifter aswell and would like to formally chalenge you to the first ever siccness benchpress championship. Just you and me 1 on 1, i am 200 pounds so we weight the same, the winner would be the person who benches the most flat out weight. If you are in Cali lets do this, if not lets take pics and submit them. As long as neither of us bullshit then we can officially crown the siccness powerlifting champion.

ps, this is not a joke!

Fellow siccness members please reply if you think that this would be an intresting venture!

May 12, 2002
that seems like a fun thing to watch, but if you are a serious weight lifter flat bench doesn't really mean shit, you have to develop your overall body. Most people think the amount you bench is the end-all defining exercise that tells you if you are strong or not, but I think thats stupid.

May 5, 2002
^^^^ na it ain't stupid its just test your chest lats delts and tris at one time which makes it a good excercise to test your upper body strength

Oct 10, 2002
Bench not a good lift to show strenght?

This is a point that many will make, i would be glad to do any lift that blight wishes to do, in fact the siccness members can choose which lifts will be incoperated into the challenge.

let me know Blight.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Cool. But i cant do any bench press contests till after JUNE 8 cause i started a new training cycle to get me to bench 355 on that exact date for the Pittsburgh Men of Steel 2. I will not change that plan for anything. So:

1. We both bench that date in seperate locations and have detailed pictures taken and an official paper drawn then scanned.

OR

2. We wait til the next BBQ (since im from Pittsburgh) and try to have a weight set there.

OR

3. We can do it like the first way, on a date after June 8.

4. Or if you have any other suggestions. But i will be benching 355 on that day so be prepared to lift some weight. Ill do othe rlifts it you want also. Plus id agree that Bench is the least important in powerlifting, but its the most fun to do.

The signature follows....

Oct 10, 2002
Blight you are on dude

I will give you till june 8th. Up until that date, any bench which is documented by photo by either of us can be put up on the web for all to see. June 9th will be the deadline for final photo entry. Lets be fair and honest, we all know that you can load a bunch of weight and take a pic saying that you really pressed it. I will not fuck with you and you dont fuck with me. I look forward to seeing your pics on the web and i hope you look forward to seeing mine.

P.S. You may want to also start a hard cycle of juice since your goal of 355 less than my current best ;)

Good luck!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol, well i wont do any juice. Thats cool tho, but id need more than June 9th to put the pics. Ill be taking them June 8 and id need a few days to process film. So i dont know but id need like a few days at least. And of course id be totally fair. Ill get the best assesment on film i can, and let you know the bodyweight and all.

just if thats less than your current best, you dont have to much to worry about except to keep it. So good luck also. :)

Oct 10, 2002
Sounds good blight

Ok dude, well lets expect some pics posted from each of us a little after june 9th. Right now i weigh about 197 so it is an even match if you are still 208. I'm just fucking with the juice talk, i don't do that shit either so no worries there. Anyways good luck, this should be fun.

Jan 3, 2003
hey i want in on this shit, or u guys just doin a 2 way dont matter, i way 205 and im like 5'9 and i bench about 311 but i dont roids

May 17, 2003
Cool^^^

I dont do roids either. Join in if you want, but ive already completed like 14 weeks of my new program. We may be like about the same in some stuff Felix. I hit 325 for the first time in that contest. I did 330 before, but it wasnt official cuase we had generic weights and i couldnt do it when we had regular weights.

Nov 14, 2002
What it says:

CRIPN &amp; TRIPPN said:
Blight, i noticed that you always talk about training and lifting weights. I a glad to see that another member of the siccness is into the same things that i am. I am an avid lifter aswell and would like to formally chalenge you to the first ever siccness benchpress championship. As long as neither of us bullshit then we can officially crown the siccness powerlifting champion.

ps, this is not a joke!
What it means:
CRIPN &amp; TRIPPN said:
Blight, i noticed that you always talk about training and lifting weights. I am glad to see that there are other cock-hungry homosexual males on the siccness that are into man-hole diving as much as I am. I am an avid lifter of stray yambags as well and would like to formally challenge you to the first ever taint licking contest on the siccness.

ps, this is not a joke!