i cant fuckin stand that get low song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
with eastside boyz and whoever, that song is soo weak, its all yellin throughout tha whole song and cant understand half tha shit they say, when is tha get low camp gone drop some shit for tha radio and let folkz know how to do tha real get low?

Jan 13, 2003
I think that the dude lil john figure he could use the theme Get Low for his song and probabely catch no heat out here in the west coast since San Quinn had him feature on the done deal mix tape with him on the chours. shit he probabely was like yea mayn that get low shit will go cool with a song up in the club with hoe's shacking their asses. but then again that all the forumala he uses in all his singles club joints same song just a little differnt twist. cuz no one aint ever with that in a song before the get low anthem but all the member's of GLP. MY OPINION

Apr 26, 2002
That Song(if you even want to call it a song) is the most horrible shit on the radio, they play way too much!
When I'm drivin' downt he road, and I'm high, just cruisin', this song comes on and fucks up my high.

"To the windoooowwws, to tha walls!"
"Skee, Skee, Skeesh, Skeesh, Skeesh, Skeesh, Skeesh"

FUCK!

Jun 12, 2002
mannnn dats a female dance.. da song iz real coo it gets u all hyphee n especially when youz dancin n da gurl u dancin wit gets xtra lil spark when u grindin wit her.. kinda old though

Nov 14, 2002
WHEN THAT SONG COMES ON IN THE CLUB, OH WEEE!!!! THE BITCHES RUSH THE DANCE FLOOR!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING IS WHEN THEY (THE DJ) START TO PLAY EVERY 10 MIN. THAT SHIT GETS PLAYED OUT REAL QUICK!!!!!! GOOD SONG TO MAKE THE GIRLS GO WILD THO.

Sep 13, 2002
on the real, this aint no freak song. this some stupid ass shit. play a stript club anthem type track. let my thick as puerto rican wifey shake her ass to that.

horrible music=ass shaking by feamles that dont know how to dance and got no rythum.