I CANT BELIEVE IM SITTING HERE ARGUING WITH A KID THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
well...i guess it really is my fault for expecting the lulz from this thread. I mean what else would a balding a-rab with a faggot son post? pure fail.

Oct 3, 2006
lol@ some of the replies..but on some real saddam you fat too lol both of yall needa shed some pounds..ones eatin too much burgers the other is eating too much curry or whatever the fuck you arabs eat..lmao jus fuckin with yall

lol@ some of the replies..but on some real saddam you fat too lol both of yall needa shed some pounds..ones eatin too much burgers the other is eating too much curry or whatever the fuck you arabs eat..lmao jus fuckin with yall
LOL I NEED TO GET MY ASS BACK IN THE GYM YOU RIGHT, ITS MOSTLY THE BREW THATS DOING IT, MAYBE ITS THE SHISH KEBAB LOL. BUT SHIT, I AINT TRYIN TO LET MYSELF GO LIKE THIS FOOL, I SURE DIDNT LOOK LIKE HIS ASS AT 23.

Feb 9, 2003
Daniel Medina
583 N Lincoln St, Stockton, CA 95203

I am currently working for the city of Modesto's planning department under their Smart Growth Redevelopment Plan. I graduated SF State and USFCA.

I was born on April 20th, 1974.

I've pretty much posted all this information many...many...many times. I even posted a picture of my ex-girlfriend Megan and someone got her photobucket account and posted up a picture of me and her and that didn't run me out.

Too bad you're balding though my man. I'd suggest for you to start wearing a turban. That way no one will know your horrible secret.