I am beside myself...swing a lil advice my way.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
Family and Business have never mixed. I'd stay where I was!!! The idea that they are out of work a few months a year doesn't sit IMO

You can go to the gym to get back in shape...

Then again Union, Benefits, and $10 extra sounds.....good but you said BILLS, RENT and a CHILD.....fuck that unless something is super guranteed I wouldn't do it.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
well when your in a good and happier situation everything else falls in to place..you can always manage your money to were you can live off of it while your not working ( teachers have that option they have money taken out of there check)..because to me life is too short, so why waste it being stuck in a postion that you don't like.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Family and Business have never mixed. I'd stay where I was!!! The idea that they are out of work a few months a year doesn't sit IMO
the family and business part of it is where I would do all my thinking. The union will help you find work during the times where it is slow, thats one of the things your dues go towards. Take that extra $80 a day you will be making, and put it away, so that if anything does come up, you have a nice chunk of change to live off, including your bennies...

if your current job is with the State, and it's a vital department (cal trans, Food & Ag..etc.) I would stay there...Cali ain't goin outta business anytime soon, and you get a raise every 6 months, plus all the damn paid hollidays...the bennies are off the chain, you can get 'lil shea the platmun grill he's always wanted...when he grows teeth

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Also, while you are out of work, you can get unemployment for them months, and if the Union has other temp openings that pop up, you can put in for them. Between that and puttin a little bit away each month (after Mama gets her cut, of course!!), you should be fine.....Also, do your christmas shopping in July, August, while the loot is rollin in, and you will have an easier winter!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Keep in touch, Shea! Love ya, Daddy! We'll miss you!!! This is a sad day for the Siccness fam. All the best to you and yours!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Shea I say take the job as well. I know how working with computers can be, this shit is frustrating. If you think you will be happier at the construction job then it is worth making the switch. I hate my job right now, Id rather take a pay cut and be happy then stay working for this piece of shit company. You should do what you think would make you happier.

Apr 25, 2002
hmmm im a union worker myself...i ahve nothing but good things to say about the union...you get prevailing wages which means that you get paid the most for the work you do...they dont make decsions on your behalf like what rich said...thats what they have union meetings for...you all go into the meeting hall and vote on what you want...yes you have to pay union dues but they are actully not much at all mine is about 27 dollars a month...thats nothing...and that fact that its a goverment contract means that you will be getting paid good money...thats how government contracts work...in fact unions drag government contracts through the mud keeping teh job going as long as possible becuase the goverment pays these guys an endless amount of money....trust me i know i worked at the naval shipyard for over a year repairing and remodeling the uss carl vinson aircraft carrier...ok well now lets talk about the work....would i rather sit on my ass all day in some office dressed up in slacks being politicly correct watching what i say cuz i dont wanna offend some uptight asshole? fuck no..i love working with my hands constructing or fixing shit...man you in cali homie...if its outside work then you gonna get a good tan, toned up,stronger at the very least..i see you were talking about getting in shape thats a great way to start doing laboring jobs....you can be yorself at those jobs man, sexual harrasment and shit liek that dont exsist in jobs like that, most of the time we sitting there talking shit all day having a great time. that stuff may not be important to you but to me thats a place where i can be myself at. somewhere where i wanna get up everyday and work. ok that aside, the wages are good...you will most likely get overtime which is great....yuo can work upwards to ten to 12 hours a day.
how it works here is anything after ten hours a day is time and half, after ten its double time pay. on saturdays you get paid time and half all day no matter what. sundays double time all day. most likely it will be that way if its a union gig. when the job is over you will have stacked so much bank, you can get on unemployment and live easily until the next job comes, which it undoubtedly will..

just my 2 cents sorry about the long post

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i wanna use my 5,000th,.....

TO SAY,...SHEA IT'S BEEN THE BEST HAVING YOU HERE EVERYDAY
IF I SEE YOU IN PERSON,...I'MA TREAT YOU THE SAME WAY,....
LIKE THE RED FOREHEAD,SAPRANO WATCHIN,ASS LICKING,...YEAH LIKE IN THE ASS SUCKING,...LIQUIDADED,JOKE SNAPIN,FUN SPRITED PERSON THAT YOU ARE

WHAT EVER YOU DO I WISH YOU THE BEST,....

AND IF YOU GOT ANY TIME,...
VIDEO TAPING YOUR SELF SAYING,....

"FUCK U,...FUCK U,...FUCK U,....U WAS COOL,....FUCK U,...FUCK U"

NOTHING BUT LOVE AND RESPECT,....SLOWPOKE

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MOSA said:
GOODLUCK AND SAVE THAT MONEY FOR HARD TIMES
WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT,...HARTIMES DONE BROKE UP CAUSE MMDJ SHOT SKIPY,...IN COLD BLOODED MURDER,...AND GOT OFF BY SAYING HE WAS RETARDED AND DID NOT KNOW BETTER,...

MMDJ'S NEW CD IS COMING OUT THIS DEC.
FEAT.E-40,SAN QUIN,MESSYMARV,M.C.HAMMER,DOCBOX AND BFRESH
THE STOCKTIONBLUVARDPIMPS,PLAYA RAE,29TH ST. PETE,DYLON FROM DA BAND,CUBANLINKS,M.C.EIHT,TURFF TALK,SPICE-1,BOBBYBROWN,BOBBYBROWN'S MAIN DOPE DEALER THE ONE WITH THE GOOD STUFF,CRIS WEBBER(RECORDED WHILE WITH THE KINGS),2PAC,CBO,MASTER P,DIRT COBAIN,LIL RICHARD,

LOONED AND SLOWED BY D.J.LOON

AND ALL TRACKS PRODUCED BY
D.J. MARK 7

GET YOUR PREORDER TODAY IN THE SICC SHOP,...TODAY!