hypocritical hip-hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The GAME and Snoop rapin side by side in an old music video played on BET.

• Snoop is a hypocritical wankster

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • game is a fake B***

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Oct 21, 2005
Listen to me very carefully bout real hip-hop from the heart and these fake industry cats. If youve seen that music video on TV- then you remember "the game" and featuring"snoop dog" on one track. Snoop claims blue which is crip; hes originally from the rollin 20's in L.A. Whereas The game is a blood- he puts it down for nickerson bounty hunter bloods- in L.A's housing projekts. My question is, why the F***k are they together in a music video rappin wit eachother- side by side. 2 rival gangmembers in the same video. Thats hypocritical hiphop for ya. There not real gangsters- they just industry wannabe thugs. Thats really fake.

Thats a f***n lie. If snoop was really a true crip, why is we with a rival blood-"the game"- in that video. hes in the recording studio shaking hands with his socalled rival. hes also doing promo concerts wit him.

Also, on MTV- theres a blockamentary on "THE GAME" bio. He says hes a F***N blood. He nothin but a wannabe.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
there are tons of cats who belong to various sets that do colabs together. and for the record, not every blood has beef with every crip. there's more beef between crips and crips than just about any other gang

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Doesn't Snoop claim affiliation with the Rollin 60's? I think that was the set, not the 20's. As far as Crips and Bloods go, why pick on Game & Snoop? What about Mack 10 and WC? Oh, and yea, Snoop is from LB and Game is from Compton...neither reside in Los Angeles.

OR, here's a good question for ya. Why wait til NOW to question Snoop? He was blued up from the JUMP, even when he was rollin' with Death Row! So, in your eyes, is Suge and his entire entourage fake because they had Daz, Kurupt, and Snoop on the label??? I don't think so. It's BUSINESS! EVERYTHING is about money these days.