hyphy in 509

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
South Hill?? Crazy 8's is a club on the Northside that has hella bitches. Fat Tuesdays has hella hip hop shows, and Big Easy is tha spot too. But I'm never really on the South Hill so I dont know what pops off out there.

Jun 12, 2006
damn, im finna start doin that, ive met hella folks from cali and even some of my people may move up here too, alootta bay cats are movin around here cuz of how cheap it is, i gotta feelin that the city is gonna start jumpin off real soon

Apr 10, 2006
Theres people from everywhere but yak, in yakima...I spent many years out there never seen nobody swingin their load out there tho...i seen just about everything else out there tho.....

Apr 8, 2005
CEEOHELAY said:
Theres people from everywhere but yak, in yakima...I spent many years out there never seen nobody swingin their load out there tho...i seen just about everything else out there tho.....
thats how it is here in spokane, seems no one here was actually born here

Jun 12, 2006
hyphy juics isnt supergood anyways and its only the size of a redbull which isnt worth thatmuchbut every gas station in cali had that shit sold out ever since they saw itin vids, they only got one flavor too

Apr 10, 2006
thatguy said:
thats how it is here in spokane, seems no one here was actually born here[/QUOT

I can dig it......Everybody is always tryin to get out of Eastern Washington too...Rarely happens tho...folks just get stuck out there....where i was at you had to leave just to do somethin with your life....there was no chance for young cats to do anything there but fuck up completely