Hyphy Clubs in San Jo?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
Yo what it do yall. I recently moved to San Jo and am trying to hear some bay music up in the club or bar. Every place I've been to has been wack...they play like 2 bay joints all night, some mainstream shit, following by some white boy rock n roll joints and trance...wtf is up with that?! Yall know if E-40s club is open again? Or are there any spots in the South Bay where a Bay cat can go dumb one time??!

Jun 30, 2002
ambasaders lounge?

i know scruffys in sunnyvale used to play mac dre and local shit, depends on the night and whos dj'ing tho

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
Let me tell you first. San Jose is COP CENTRAL. So we cant really do shit here. But if you lookin for hip hop music. Check out Tres Gringos, Mission Ale House, Johnny V's or Voodoo Lounge. Thats about it.

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
Demolition Men often be mixing in this area but I don't remember the name of the club it's got 2 floors. Anyway yall right about cop land never seen so many cops at the same spot unbelievable!!

Jan 2, 2006
Raphas said:
Demolition Men often be mixing in this area but I don't remember the name of the club it's got 2 floors. Anyway yall right about cop land never seen so many cops at the same spot unbelievable!!

Its called Club Vault on Santa Clara st. You gotta dress up like you going to church but we get the club poppin. Plus you'll see some of the baddest females San Jo got. Every last thursday of the month. We slap bay shit all night. Too many fuckin cops fa sho!

Dec 29, 2005
DownTown San Jo is wack as fuck...Scruffy's in Downtown Sunnyvale was the spot before they started charging to get in and started the no hats rule. Now its weak from what i've seen lately

May 5, 2005
San jose is not the spot to be if you black. Police hate seeing black folks from the north come down to "their" city. Fuckin pigs fuck the SJPD. San jose is the spot if you mexican I guess. All them clubs play is Raggae Tone and Techno. Wack ass 94.9 type spots for whites asians and latins. The Bee Hive used to crack but I dont even know if thats still there. Too many blacks were accumilating there so i'm sure the pigs shut it down. I hate san jose.

Nov 2, 2005
MANNNN..ALOT OF COPSSSS...... San Hoe gots a bunch of places next to eachother... so u can hop around and shit.. but you will find a lot of mexicans driving the streets and some YOUNG GUNNAZ walking the streets think they soooo fresh and cleannnnn.... E40 place got shut down... so yeeee place is killt.... go to broadway in the CITY