"Hyphy Cat" featuring Mistah FAB, Bumbalo and Goldy Gold of the Federation.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
"Hyphy Cat" featuring Mistah FAB, Bumbalo and Goldy Gold of the Federation. LINK!!!

What it do my siccness folks?

Take a minute and slide through my page,

www.myspace.com/bumbalo

and get a listen at the newest leak from my album,

"Hyphy Cat" featuring Mistah FAB and Goldie Gold of the Federation.

The album's going to the printers next week, so come by and hear the new single, also check out the other songs up if you haven't had a chance yet,

"Poke the P" featuring Mike Marshall

"Grape Area" featuring Casual (Heiroglyphics) and Mike Marshall

"Mob Music" featuring San Quinn and Matt Jocelyn

This project's been in the works for a long time, so please leave feedback if possible. I appreciate any and all of that shit, cuz I put alot of work into this and want honest opinions.

And be on the lookout for the self-titled album debut from Bumbalo on December 21st, 2006.

www.myspace.com/bumbalo

Oh Boy.

Jan 31, 2006
Thanks for the feedback y'all.

@ Doja: that's what the fuck I'm talkin about. Good lookin out, I really appreciate that shit.

@ SFgiants: you already know. You gonna want to throw this one in the mix. Always good my friend.

@ Bay Boss: I can't really speak on that cuz I don't know. They recorded seperately.

Anybody else?

Nov 20, 2005
"find out about hyphy when they kickin ya windshield"....thats wassup.
that beat go.

on edit: i sent ya an add request.

~k.

Aug 6, 2006
Damn, this gotta be one of the hottest verses FAB has spit since son of a pimp, or at least the Recess mixtape. Good lookin out bruh bruh! Hot track, you did yo thang too..

Jan 31, 2006
@ EastbayRider510: Yeah, Slap yo System is my shit. That one's on the album too, I just took that shit off the myspace for a minute. Much thanks though homie.

And hella thanks to everbody else who's feelin it.
Bump for those who missed it.