HYDRO IS HE IN.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2003
YEAH YEAH YEAH REAL SERIOUS I JUST WANTED TO ASK YALL IF YOU THINK THAT NIGGA HYDRO SOUND LIKE UMMM BONE THUGS AND THEM CUZ YOU KNOW I DO THAT NIGGA BE FLOWIN LIKE A MUTHA! DO YALL THINK HE GOTS WAT I TAKE?
HOLLA BACK & GET AT ME

Feb 8, 2003
I don't know what Hydro sounds like, What tracks is he on? The only Killa Valley albums I found is the ones I bought and Thats all the Young Droops, Leathal Weapons, Kaoz, I couldn't find no others around here. All yeah I heard Trilen spit on a couple tracks and I was feeling him. But where is a good place to get the new KVE shit.

Feb 26, 2003
Hydro is coo, i'm gonna cop hi's album fo sho, but he doen't sound like a member off bone-thugs in my opinion, ey robb what's the planned realeasdate fo Hyro's-History In The Making????

Feb 26, 2003
Ok, that's coo, can understand that, when is that cnt album gonna drop then????? I wanted to ask that to but i forot, trifelen and hydro ar bort heated. Think it's gonna be dope.

Mar 10, 2003
HELL YEAH DAT NIGGA COULD FLOW, HE PUT A NEW MEANIN TA DA WORD, KEEP IT UP HYDRO AND DONT LET NOBODY,....I MEAN NOBODY KEEP YA DOWN! HOLLA AND YOU KNOW WE DOWN TA RIDE* KIKI AKA BOUNCEI

A

All Out HOGG

Jai...I talked 2 your sissy last night...so sign on aim or sumthin so i can chat wit u about some thangs