Huztle Hard Entertainment/Tattoos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
mi brother drew this onto the back of a notebook almost 6months ago b4 he got into a accident on a quad...he got thru it and i found it the other night.. so i took a pic of it and turned his lettering into a logo for my Record Label... Hopefully one day he can use it as the logo for his Tat Shop he is trying to bring to our small town... heres the pic of what he did(just messing around didnt really intend it for anything) and the logo i came up with

Mar 11, 2004
didnt i do a logo for you, but you never paid/answered back?
i never recieved the logo... i lost the internet for a while and when i came back on yahoo deleted my account..i had to re make it and lost ur contact info.. by then i had started messin with the graphix myself.. if im not mistaken u were suppose to fix the money and the brass knuckles for me? and send me the updated image.. either way if u still have the work and have fixed it i have no problem getting that from u..

@IronLung
Corcoranz small...very small..most ppl dont kno of it unless 1. u got fam here or 2. uve heard of the prisons... where u frum? i kno sum1 just came down from san jo? he had a party last weekend or sumthin