HUSSLAH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
We weren’t the one making diss songs and Youtube video for year’s smart guy. A-Wax is the one that started dissing in the public eye and calling dude a snitch. So yes he got the fans involve in street business by opening up his mouth. So don't get mad at us because your man doesn’t want to see Husalah in person. If you don't want street shit out in public, then shut your fucking mouth about street shit on the siccness.
The fuck you know about street business?

And regardless of what songs and videos were made, it STILL isnt our business. Keep it pushin.

Dec 2, 2003
Why hasn't anyone that talked shit to A-Wax done shit to him?

Plus why is Wax going to do something to him and get caught up and get his 3rd strike?

Why hasn't J-Digg's get at Mac Shawn and Don Cisco?

Who has really talked shit to someone and actually done something?

Feb 16, 2006
and you know this why?? and what is exactly walking it like he talked it? Define that.... You want hus to die to prove a wax is a gangster? Wax should prove that to siccness.net? Everything that happens in the world isnt siccness.net business.... If you were directly involved then maybe your opinion might count... But you arent and so it doesnt... What will become of the scenario is between them 2 grown ups.... Go get your own business....

p.s.
the outcome of their scenario doesnt influence good or bad the outcome of a verse written or an album sold musically.... And RIGHT NOW music is what matters......
you right i'm not involved in they biz, but i'm involved with these streets and when you try and put a jacket on a man you gotta stand behind it. if it's just music then he should have kept it just music from the jump. kinda hard trying to have it both ways, when you need a gangsta image to sell the music you slander a man and talk real tough, when he get out to see you 'it's just music' 'i aint got nuthin' to prove' some dudes when a man not around is talking major and making it look like they ready to ride, then when they around 'that shit petty' ' i got more major things to do' 'im just doing music' bet if bandanna tha rag was still protecting him he'd be back on the tough guy shit and you know it

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
ego and pride is the down fall of many men..... I have put mine to the side and deal with reality.... Shit talking on the internet is gay as fuck. 9259576860 is my office line. Im some what booked the rest of the week but we can sure sit down face to face and carry a grown conversation at length if you feel the need. Im not gonna exchange a bunch of name calling like 5th graders and play the crowd up. I dont know you and am 100% you dont know me. The whole "fuckboy" shit is comedy to me. Just stop it.... BUt just for the record... I aint NEVER had my ass beat. So come to think about it, i will address the fuck boy comment... Im not 1. Im actually well respected in many circles. My street credit is A1. I am now a family man with kids and houses and cars and companies.... So I dont get out much and pretend to play cowboys and indians any more. Nor do I care who snitched on who or who made a diss song or who has paperwork that says what ever about who ever. Im not involved in shit that leaves me even remotely interested in that crap. I dont have 5 minutes to give a phone call let a lone 5 years to sit in someones jail. But I am a solid friend. The reason Ap and Wax squashed their issues was because of me. Wax is my folks. And he dont get on here much and I know how quick a siccness sideshow starts up. If you dont dead an issue quick it turns into bullshit.... My only comment on this topic is grown men sound like little girls gossiping on shit they know NOTHING about. And it aint my place to speak on the particulars. Get your own business and get further... You dont like wax or his music?? GREAT! dont buy it! problem solved... I dont know hus at all only met him once and it was after he came home. Shook his hand, damn near took some pics or some shit at a rap event and keep it moving... I dont personally have an opinion about their situation.

I just dont want to lose a friend to jail or the cemetery. Thats it. Im grown. I come with a fade. And im retired from all things that appear to be rappy.

Best of luck to everyone moving forward....

Dutch

ps
sorry for the long reply.. i get winded at times....

Feb 3, 2006
^^If you would've never commented with your"little girls in the salon bs, this shit wouldn't have blown up. By way I have a house, cars, 401K, health insurance, death insurance, RIA, and my street cred is A1. But you came at me like a man with no bullshit or namecalling so I can't do nothing but respect that. You good in my book pimpin.

Jan 30, 2009
huss got gas an bandana tha ragg said it all da mob figgaz got gas so on that note like who you like thats what music is for shout out to mob figgaz,gonzoe,smigg dirtee,irocc,mitchy slick,big june,yukmouth,killa tay,jt the bigga figga,messymarv,young rell da most,coolio da undadogg,do it movin all ma fam

he used to bring that high energy, but kept it real as he displayed that he will always be a kid at heart with some of those olympics at the pad haha

It would be nice for him to create an album soon but we shall see, his style isn't the same it was after his incarceration i began to distinguish.

May 8, 2011
he used to bring that high energy, but kept it real as he displayed that he will always be a kid at heart with some of those olympics at the pad haha

It would be nice for him to create an album soon but we shall see, his style isn't the same it was after his incarceration i began to distinguish.
He has two albums done that I have heard. They aint dropping the shit til the moneys right. All the songs i heard were vintage Hus and slappin!