HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Did u see the video of the "fight" at X fest? That shit was weak lol. Aint shit happen to Hus, and A-Wax wasn't even in the "fight". Wax has not done shit personally. As for the waka song, I don't know why don't you enlighten me on that and how it is even relevant here. Hus is riding around pittsburg and continually doin shows. If he is a rat, and allowed to do all this, then what does that say about A-Wax? All talk. Again, don't get it twisted I fuck wit Wax but I just aint biased, I call it how I see it.[/QUOTE

What you gotta say about berner dishoning your boy after seeing the Pwork? Hus got his studio ran in wax was giving out hus features for free on his Twitter he said.... How do you explain getting caught with all those kicks and only getting 4yrs???cmon bro you think if you got caught out of state with all those bricks you'd only be doing 4yrs???? Your crazy. If you want to support a snitch go right ahead . Also what Abt hus sleeping in that abandon building with the tweaker and getting his gun took from him lol
Berner isn't a very good rapper anyways, that's a blessing in disguise, in a musical sense

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Did u see the video of the "fight" at X fest? That shit was weak lol. Aint shit happen to Hus, and A-Wax wasn't even in the "fight". Wax has not done shit personally. As for the waka song, I don't know why don't you enlighten me on that and how it is even relevant here. Hus is riding around pittsburg and continually doin shows. If he is a rat, and allowed to do all this, then what does that say about A-Wax? All talk. Again, don't get it twisted I fuck wit Wax but I just aint biased, I call it how I see it.[/QUOTE

What you gotta say about berner dishoning your boy after seeing the Pwork? Hus got his studio ran in wax was giving out hus features for free on his Twitter he said.... How do you explain getting caught with all those kicks and only getting 4yrs???cmon bro you think if you got caught out of state with all those bricks you'd only be doing 4yrs???? Your crazy. If you want to support a snitch go right ahead . Also what Abt hus sleeping in that abandon building with the tweaker and getting his gun took from him lol
1. That is not "my boy"
2. Hus has done tracks with Berner recently, need I post them?
3. Hus got his studio ran in? Never heard that. Proly jus some gossip.
4. Wax was giving out hus features for free? Wtf are u talking about? Like wax has verses of Hus and is giving them away? I'm unclear what you're even saying there. Either way, I don't understand the relevance.
5. I never heard abt Hus sleepin in some abandon bldg wit a tweaker n all that. Again, just more unsubstantiated gossip imo, and it is completely irrelevant.

It seems you into a bunch of gossip, he said she said shit, and I aint wit that shit. I am not going to get into the specifics of the "Hus snitch" situation as that has been beaten to death on here. Yes, I have read all the paperwork. And yes, it is possible for a lowly, simple drug mule, who is literally not profiting from the bricks and has no criminal history to only do 4 years.

I don't take sides, nor am I supporting a snitch, as I do not "support" Hus, I am simply callin it the way I see it. Funny thing is I been slappin A-Wax all day

Mar 5, 2014
Is the new thing now callin niggas snitches with out proof or knowing themselves If Hus is a snitch why record a record about it why all the fans jumpin on what another nigga say when they dont know for themselves more importantly why go hard for a situation that aint yo own Most niggaz dont know how the criminal Justice system actually work paper work is there but its not free plus paper work is on snitches who took the stand and if he's informing their might not be paper work plus its possible for a 1st time offender to get 4yrs for a drug charge with all the programs they got but with all that said If you cant prove the nigga a snitch then cut all that shit out aint koo to be fuckin up people's lives off of he said she said shit leave the gossip to the bitches

Mar 26, 2014
1. That is not "my boy"
2. Hus has done tracks with Berner recently, need I post them?
3. Hus got his studio ran in? Never heard that. Proly jus some gossip.
4. Wax was giving out hus features for free? Wtf are u talking about? Like wax has verses of Hus and is giving them away? I'm unclear what you're even saying there. Either way, I don't understand the relevance.
5. I never heard abt Hus sleepin in some abandon bldg wit a tweaker n all that. Again, just more unsubstantiated gossip imo, and it is completely irrelevant.

It seems you into a bunch of gossip, he said she said shit, and I aint wit that shit. I am not going to get into the specifics of the "Hus snitch" situation as that has been beaten to death on here. Yes, I have read all the paperwork. And yes, it is possible for a lowly, simple drug mule, who is literally not profiting from the bricks and has no criminal history to only do 4 years.

I don't take sides, nor am I supporting a snitch, as I do not "support" Hus, I am simply callin it the way I see it. Funny thing is I been slappin A-Wax all day
1. What tracks prerecorded tracks like off Ds3 lol
2. Yea makanix studio that husalah was recording in got ran in that's why wax was asking if anyone wanted a free verses from a rat
3. Yep husalah got into a dispute withdope fiend bitch he was fuckin with who admited had been a meth addict for years while he was staying in abandoned building pulled a gun out on the bitch she wrestled the gun away from him and called the police the paperwork was all posted online A-wax put it on his Twitter

Jul 6, 2009
Yeah I heard Berner went up to Hus all by himself and said "you're a snitch...I quit fuckin with you!". Then I heard he took the copy of the paperwork and shoved it in his mouth saying "you're out of the mob!! Taylor gang over everything!!!"
Sounds like Bologna to me. And Huss was featured on drugstore cowboy which is only like 2 years old

Mar 26, 2014
Sounds like Bologna to me. And Huss was featured on drugstore cowboy which is only like 2 years old
This happened after drugstore cowboy dropped.... Wax showed berner the paperwork after the Xfest fight went down, wax called bern out for kickin it with snitches and called him the mob figaz biggest groupie, bern asked to see the Pwork wax showed him and supposably bern isn't fuckin with him after seeing it for his self.... I never heard the part about him shoving it in husalahs mouth and kicking him out of the mob tho

Mar 5, 2014
This happened after drugstore cowboy dropped.... Wax showed berner the paperwork after the Xfest fight went down, wax called bern out for kickin it with snitches and called him the mob figaz biggest groupie, bern asked to see the Pwork wax showed him and supposably bern isn't fuckin with him after seeing it for his self.... I never heard the part about him shoving it in husalahs mouth and kicking him out of the mob tho

Question bruh do you listen to Mozzy

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol

Mar 26, 2014
Question bruh do you listen to Mozzy
yea I know about mozzy heard everything he's put out not a big fan to be honest with you his flows garbage only hits he has philthy rich is on and he just linked up with Cedric singleton which prbly isn't the best move if u ask anyone who was on black market. Also I've got a question for you... Do you listen to LAVISH D? #FREELAVISH D

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
yea I know about mozzy heard everything he's put out not a big fan to be honest with you his flows garbage only hits he has philthy rich is on and he just linked up with Cedric singleton which prbly isn't the best move if u ask anyone who was on black market. Also I've got a question for you... Do you listen to LAVISH D? #FREELAVISH D
He's bladadah video got 1.5 million views with no philthy rich..just saying

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
well i hear cars go buy bumping mozzy all the time, so he doing something right.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
He's bladadah video got 1.5 million views with no philthy rich..just saying

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yea mozzy hot right now I never said otherwise but i think a lot has to do with the fact philthy is consigning him I don't think he would be nearly as big as he is if it wasn't for philthy. I wonder how his career will end up fuckin with ced singleton
maybe he could end up platinum like lynch with a career well into his 40's, doesn't sound too terrible.

Mar 5, 2014

heard some of lavish songs mozzy got a few songs I like but he talk to much in his songs naming names places shit shouldnt nobody know outside of they group/gang/click what ever they call themselves that Mac Blast with Lav and DB was aite but but that wasnt a good look for Lav teamin up with somebody like db for a diss record

Mar 26, 2014
maybe he could end up platinum like lynch with a career well into his 40's, doesn't sound too terrible.[/QUOTE

No what sounds terrible is having a platinum record and not being able to pay your rent go back and read lynches interviews you don't know shit clearly....ced straight fucked lynch in more ways than 1. Do your research

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
maybe he could end up platinum like lynch with a career well into his 40's, doesn't sound too terrible.[/QUOTE

No what sounds terrible is having a platinum record and not being able to pay your rent go back and read lynches interviews you don't know shit clearly....ced straight fucked lynch in more ways than 1. Do your research
two sides to every story, lynch wouldn't be known with out ced, this website wouldn't exist with out ced, he pushed a album that had zero radio playability to platinum with spending a ton of money on promotion.

Mar 5, 2014

Most niggas dont know goin platinum dont help the artist tlc went platinum and was still broke the labels makes all the money its better to stay independent and gather 100,000 loyal fans