HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
bruh who knows how to get in contact with DJ Fresh I wanna buy some beats from him to be honest I would like A list of some dope mobb beats producers I been workin with soundclick shit I found the SF traxx nigga on this site he's dope Ima keep usin his beats but I need a variety of different beats all beat makers inbox everyone else would like yo input
Dj Daryl is the best mob producer still working, his recent shit I heard is still Diamond, dude is a mother fucking Diamond Producer, 10 million sales on a single record, how can you not wanna get on a track with somebody like that?

Mar 5, 2014
Dj Daryl is the best mob producer still working, his recent shit I heard is still Diamond, dude is a mother fucking Diamond Producer, 10 million sales on a single record, how can you not wanna get on a track with somebody like that?
How can I get in contact with him

May 27, 2006
dj daryl was my favorite producer on awol records too. also dope u still work with rick rock tay. is he on snake eyes 2 aswell? and yup some new tracks with dj daryl would be fire.