http://www.barsawards.com/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
The Bay Area Rap Scene Awards will honor Bay Area Artists by presenting them with the first ever B.A.R.S Award. We will pay tribute to Bay Area Artists who are considered best in their genre. Music entertainers, producers, hair stylists, barbers, youth achievers and a host of others who make up the Bay Area’s Hip- Hop community will be honored.

http://www.barsawards.com/

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Killa Keise was talkin about this tonite at the LAB......he said him and cellski were up for album of the year or group cd? not sure which one....he also said his solo album would be comin out end of the year now....january.....saw Mac tonite to from Mac and AK......poppin off at Madproducers spot tonite......we left the booth hot

Jul 20, 2002
The similarity is that the Bammies had the people vote on who should win the categories. They later changed their name to the Cammies (California Music Awards) because they said there wasn't a broad enough category of genres just in the Bay Area.

So what are the categories Dogg ?

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
WHACK.

this guy who runs this is on some stupid shit, i understand that he wanna have an award show, but B.A.R.S? come on people, danny dee and the sickmix gang branded that for BAY AREA RAP SUMMIT! - this nigga needs too come original and change the name, how conwincadental is it that its ALSO called B.A.R.S. - danny dee has worked real hard too do B.A.R.S now u got this clown tryin too even use the B.A.R.S.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
ScoSaSSiNeSS said:
Sly I hear u on that it's probably gonna get some people confused between the two at some point cuz it look like it already has but uh we're just the attendees lol...
Its whatever yo.... im just sayin, that its cool and everything that u wanna have a professional award show like this, its really needed for the bay area, im all for keepin it movin..... but 1 thing i dont tolerate is biting, and i meen come on yo.... this clown either needs too change the name or get checked hard!.... that'd be like me makin a radio station and then havin people..... OH WAIT THAT ALREADY HAPPEND(S) HAHAHAHA. not but for real thats whacksauce, i hate biters.

Jul 20, 2002
It seems as if he has some pretty big sponsors behind this already. But it isn't too late to change the name and he probably should then everybody could be happy and get behind this.