How would Tech change the Game!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
I believe that Tech will hurt a lot of rappers reps in the game especially producers that come fowl once he gets his foot in the door, and after Imma Tell is released as the next video...

If you soundin' like the next man, then he will have a lot of rappers that are going to jump at him before their names called out!
And try to battle him...

Say if Tech did get beef with a big nigga in the game like Jay- Z or Beanie, or even Cannibus. Do yall think that if it was a back and forth battle, (And we know how Tech is murderous when it comes to dissing!) Do yall think that he will win the battle because he's not known as much in the game... Or will they give it to they nigga regardless of how he comes with a sad comeback.

Cause niggas up here where I am at, since they dont like Nas, then they consider Jay-Z the victor, when we all know that J was busted in the mouthpiece with a sledge hammer by Nas...

How yall feel about that?

Jul 18, 2002
Yo, Tech iz so far ahead of the game...

...the game still needz to catch up to him. Most/All of the Tech phanz are feelin the level he'z on, but the rest of the public can't handle it, or they don't want to handle it. Dude iz so far out there in termz of Nostradamas-ness, he's got a gift that u can't teach, getz u thru the day type shit. Say what you will, but music is the life-stream, and Tecca iz the provider. Dunn Deezz.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
nice nice.......

hmm.........good subject.......
.....i also agree that tech is far ahead of most rappers......but i honestly do hope that someone starts in on tech and his skills.......cause it will only allow him to gain more publicity...in the end!!.......and he will win!!.....
.......see a lot of people (hip-hop) fans don't feel tech cause he is talking about shit that is true...........people don't want to hear 'bout abortions and shit........cause they know that it is too contraversial to speak about..........but tech he is like.......why hide it??...........that is why i love tech's music......way to real!!.........only someone that lives a perfect life can't relate to tech........and there are no perfect motha fuckas out here!!...........
......he would change the game cause he would let people know........this is real life........not shit i made up!!.......and soon all this "bling-bling"...."still fly" shit will not be able to stay at techs level.........cause he will fly by them...........just wait and see!!!

good subject matter...splatter!!!!

Aug 19, 2002
Tech's style is already influencing the rap game. you can hear it in Eminem's newer stuff, some fabolous....he's all over. he began that whole style where he hits you with incredible multi's, & people are finally realizing how dope it sounds. once it starts to spread, & tech gets recognized for his greatness (which WILL happen) the rap game as a whole will take one step up. i'm tired of rappers who end up rhyming one syllable at the end of a long ass bar, then bite the chorus. i think other people will appreciate the effort he puts into his music just as much as the current tech fans do, but that day is at least another Tech album down the road.

how did jay-z bite tech?

Aug 21, 2002
Just like E 40...

Everyone is using his stuff and not giving him credit for any of it.
Tech's lingo is so advanced and distinctive, when you try to use it like "It's all Jusus", then everyone will know where it came from. Nelly stole "Pimp Juice" from E 40 and aint giving him credit for it. Just ran with it.

Tech is so raw with it, I dont know what the games gonna do but criticize him, but Tech is so smart, he will tell them what he meant or why he said it and it will be a logical reason, and they will all eat their words.

I hope that Tech is understimated when he comes to the game. cause the first nigga that test''s him, opefully someone big, tech will fry they ass...

I already say that we have the next biggest rap label coming..
STRANGE MUSIC will be a household name before they are able to try and re-up their game....

Just wait...

Jul 7, 2002
Oh yeah...the Jay Z shit....

Jay Z did a song where he does the "cha" shit over and over in the background...just like Tech....lol

I don't know the track but I think BigWillie or Don Bellygusa would know the song. They should be back ina few days.

Aug 23, 2002
I think having Tech in a battle would be great. It would help him be recognized, especially since he'll rip any of these rappers in half. Then tear them into pieces and burn the pieces with his lyrical fire. Sorry getting too carried away there....

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
Damn, I been off the board and a subject like this comes up, I agree with everybody. I believe that if tech really battles somebody with lyrical skill he will adapt and raise that much higher to destroy the challenger. So let somebody test him, 9 will be tattooed all over their body, washing his draws

Aug 21, 2002
Nope, It's a bat, but it is still tight...

I am glad Strange is out, cause I am sick & tired of lame ass Murder Inc. Nelly's whatchamacallit label, and Tha Roc, and all these goody goody labels signing fallen big name rappers thinking they gone come back up in the game cause they signed to Rocafella, but dont do one damned promotional tour. If they do it's all on the East Coast and shit....! We need some new shit. And all these East Coast muthafuckas running BET countdowns. Tech will change that.

Sep 12, 2002
I don't think there is a rapper out there that can match skillz with Tech. He gots all the rhyme styles down pat and even T9X sounded better than most screwed tracks. Tech is by far the most innovative rapper the world has ever known........

Aug 21, 2002
You said it bro... Enough said..

There are actually muthafuckas in Jefferson City Missouri where I am in school at that are from St. Louis that calls Tech wack. That just lets me know that they listen to hooks & beats, and not the lyrics. they only ride Nelly & Pretty Willy Suella, whoever the fuck that cat is...! fuck the niggas from the Lou that hate cause Tech already said it..

People fear what they do not understand, and what they do not understand they tyr and destoy! C'Mon now!!!!