HOW TIGHT WOULD A QUINN DVD BE....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2002
I THINK HE NEEDS TO GET ONE OUT, THAT WOULD BE ILL IF HE HAD ONE CUMMIN OUT... DOES HE CHUCK?.

ALSO I STILL CANT GET ENOUGH OF TAHT TREAL TV, SHIT IS S O TIGHT..

Apr 25, 2002
yeah i thought done deal had one in the making. and that treal tv is tight too. the best bay area dvd to come out. props to mac dre. i still say he should make a fuckin cartoon! aaaaaahaha

May 29, 2002
yes a quinn dvd would be tight, but do you know what would be tighter?

A Quinn album.

I thought the treal tv dvd was ok, not as great as everyone says

Jan 5, 2003
SCOCIOUS said:
yeah i thought done deal had one in the making. and that treal tv is tight too. the best bay area dvd to come out. props to mac dre. i still say he should make a fuckin cartoon! aaaaaahaha
dre is a cartoon. YOU DIDN"T KNOW?

Jun 17, 2002
OHH YAH I GOT FOTTAGE FOR U CHUCK, IVE BEEN TRYIN TO GET U IN FOR DAYS NOW, BUT NEVER HAVE , HIT ME UP IF U LIKE TO PEEP IT OR SOME HOW I CAN DUB IT, ITS ONE ON ONE FREE FLOWIN N SHIT FROM LIKE 00

May 11, 2002
i am of the opinion that dvds should be included with a cd not sold as a separate product unless you're really giving the customer something extra (and no concert footage doesn't count)

Oct 16, 2003
TREAL T.V. is the best attempt this far to have a decent DVD that doesn't look like my little sister wrote and directed it 4 a school project. Folks you got say alot of those movies artist put out straight up suck! I should know like a moron I keep buying them...! LUV TO DRE 4 A GOOD EFFORT!!!

Nov 18, 2003
cumn2play said:
DoneDealCeo or anyone who know.mayne me and some my patnas was at your bas and 550 show seen erock and another cat filming footage of females one dem half black filpino lookin mami was spitting sum heat got some flows i had to buy that bitch a drank at the bar when she was thru the girl tyte somebody say she be in the view and fillmoe folx wit quinn and cellski a few my drunk ass forgot her name .im tryin get her and a few other notch females for a bay project strickly frisco females and guys underexposed game and potential.any yall know bout her or any other please get at me
Cellski or DoneDeal yall know who im talkin bout?We know tons females but you must remember these tyte bitches. holla if you do i appreciate it.one