How rare is the OG Anghellic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2005
I'm pretty sure it's rare, at least right after absolute power came out it was, they may have re-released it, I'm not sure. Either way I have both copies and I would definetely pick that up just to have it. :)

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Anghellic sold close to 100k before it was repressed right?

It isn't too "rare" in that sense, but you can't find the OG version outside of the used bins I guess.

I just sold a copy of the OG version on Ebay for $20. Sealed you might get a little more from it, but My copy was in flawless condition and only brought $20. For $13 I would snatch a copy and hope that in a few years it became even more rare. The reason I sold the OG version that I found was that I got it for only $5 used.

Sep 4, 2003
dam identity-x.. I wish i woulda knew that. i would have bought that off you.. I really want another copy of OG Anghellic... my cd is scratched to hell!

Sep 30, 2002
i know a number of people who just have reperation, and when I played here I come for em, they flipped. I bought the og actually 4 times and gave the other 3 out to friends, and as many cd's as I lose or get stolen, the og is rare to me. I would buy it again as long as the money doesn't go to old donnie juannie.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I thought I had some rare cd's, CBTS & Worst... until they got re-released. Maybe someday Anghellic OG will be rare... but if shit keeps getting re-released so everyone else can make a dollar I doubt any of the cd's will ever be 'rare'

Jan 16, 2003
i had it but my cousin accidentally threw it out the window my cd player was busted the headphonez was busted and the cd itself was cracked in 20 piecez i was so pissed

i'm in staten island, no one is sellin the original tech n9ne only shit like best buy has reparation and absolute power i had to download it

one day when i get money i'll cop that shit off the internet anghellic is definately rare now....reparation is hard enough to find as it is