how much you think Lurch will sell when he drops?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Under his circumstances, I don't think he will sell much....he really wasn't even that established as a artist when the shit hit the fan...the only way people know him now is from the news now....and of course, it ain't in the best light....

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
lurch came Sav on alot of songs and that Whole Cosmic Slop Shop was heat......i think he will sell alright cause he has a CALI and a strong Texas fan base and that'll help in the long run....what he did was wrong but that dont make his music sorry...matter fact he was on the most heated track on that C-BO WEST COAST MAFIA wit Bo and Killa Tay.....and he supposed to have some more tracks done wit Roger Troutman Jr. so we'll see

Apr 25, 2002
thats what im sayin tho, he was on national TV.

a lot of people see fucked up shit on TV and think its cool.. media is huge.. he had national free promotion.

i bet you he outsells most established underground artists.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
HE WILL PROBLY PUSH LIKE 100,000-200,000...IVE HEARD MOST OF HIS ALBUM,IT PRETTY MUCH KNOCKIN...HE SHOULD DO REAL WELL IN THA SOUTH ESPECIALLY IF THA ALBUM IZ REALEASED WIT A "CHOPPED AND SCREWED" VERSION

Apr 25, 2002
151 said:
HE WILL PROBLY PUSH LIKE 100,000-200,000...IVE HEARD MOST OF HIS ALBUM,IT PRETTY MUCH KNOCKIN...HE SHOULD DO REAL WELL IN THA SOUTH ESPECIALLY IF THA ALBUM IZ REALEASED WIT A "CHOPPED AND SCREWED" VERSION
I know controversy sells but you really think he'll push that many units if the album ever drops?

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
for one thing lurch is Big in texas which is where most of the units will sell.....and like 151 said if they chop n screw it that will help sell alot more units fo the product.....he also got a pretty strong Cali fan base NOTHERN and SOUTHERN cal.....he has worked with many nothern cal rap stars....and worked with L.A. NASh and Roger Troutman Jr.....not sayin he huge but controversy sells