How Much Do You Drink? & Baby Beesh:"On Tha Cool”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
Album Review: Baby Beesh : "On Tha Cool”
With Beesh’s first solo release “Savage Dreams” I was initially drawn in with hopes it would get hella radio play, since it sounded like something you may hear. After a couple weeks of listening I started to dislike it for the same reason I originally loved it, the “radio” sound of the album. So Beesh releases a new album “On da Cool”, I didn’t know what to expect, and then it hit me something completely different… Read the whole article at www.buchosbar.com

VeeGee asks:
How Much Do You Drink?
"“FEAR THAT once you’re thirsty you’re already dehydrated?”
Yes I do fear that if in fact I am thirsty then I have not been drinking enough and need another brew, is it true?”Now the group that sets the nation’s nutrition standards is studying the issue, too, to see if it’s time to declare a daily fluid level needed for good health”" Read the whole article at www.buchosbar.com

Don’t forget to download VeeGee’s Summer Mix (mix 5 & 6) before summer is over!
www.buchosbar.com

Apr 25, 2002
4.5 out of 6, man i would give that album 5 or 5.5. it would get a six but since i already have savage dreams, get wiggy and whats really i know all the recycled tracks. so beesh never had a solo before this. wasnt savage dreams a comp? beesh is one of my favorites out now and he comes hard as hell on the vamanos track "shoot me some work and ill shoot u some get back"

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
Humboldt High said:
4.5 out of 6, man i would give that album 5 or 5.5. it would get a six but since i already have savage dreams, get wiggy and whats really i know all the recycled tracks. so beesh never had a solo before this. wasnt savage dreams a comp? beesh is one of my favorites out now and he comes hard as hell on the vamanos track "shoot me some work and ill shoot u some get back"
if you look our rating system is as follows (created by the Thirsty one himself):Album Review Guide (Six—Pack system)| 6 beers = Classic | 5 beers = Great | 4 beers = Good | 3 beers = Average | 2 beers = Poor | 1 beer = Shite

i honestly believe its on the good almost great side... not many CDs are great in my oppinion... to me a 5.5 is a near classic... i do honestly belive for beesh if he blows up it will be considered a classic...

and savage dreams was his first solo album... at least the recycled tracks from that album and the wiggy comp were good/great!