HOW MUCH 4 A VER$E WOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
^^^^ lol

i doubt WOOD charger$ that much, i thought it wa$ $1,000
lol
but I $ee whY N how WOODIE i$ able to put a price tag like that, whY?? cuz he caN, homie i$ e$tabli$hed BIG time uNdergrouNd, he iN the po$itioN where he caN haNg up the MIC Now aNd $till make feddi, all he gotta do i$ keep repre$$iNg hi$ old cd'$ N promotiNg youNg$ter$ iN hi$ camp, iN my opiNioN, he ha$ the right to do $o, he a pioNeer 4$ho, after YOC INFLUENCED thi$ rap game blew up 4 E.C.C.R, but No doubt i would luv to $ee would collab with more ppl out$ide E.C.C.R aNd $.I.O Record$, ju$t my opiNioN N it$ all up to WOOD @ the eNd of the day, but I uNder$taNd whY WOOD oNly collab$ ONLY with who he per$oNally knOw$ aNd luv$ their $ouNd, WOOD i$ 1 of FEW NortherN Arti$t$ that will oNly put out MU$IC they truly are feeliNg aNd it$ good quality mu$ic, he be $peakiNg oN $ome REAL $hit, but aye WOOD if U oNly collab with PPL U kNow per$oNally, fuck it homie, let$ kik it! (BBQ)barbeque thi$ $ummertime with the W$MG FAMILIA $ouNd good to U? let ME kNow, 1 NortherN Luv.....

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
aNy rapper caN put a price tag oN their ver$e/$, if it$ their "PROFE$$ION" aNd Need to pay billz like all of u$ who doNt rely oN MOM N DAD U goNNa fiNd your$elf $triviNg to make $ome $Krill wether U waNt to or Not,$hit, we all gotta eat, that$ whY im Not $upri$ed a lot of arti$t$ charge 4 a ver$e, Now if a homeboy paiNted car$ 4 a liviNg I$ He $uppo$ed to paiNt a homeboy$ car 4 free? we ALL got$ to get paid $omehow, rappiN' aiNt my profe$$ioN $o i'll bu$t 4 free cuz it$ a hobby N i luv to RAP, but if U doNt waNNa pay 4 aN arti$t$ work theN U better $teal it 4rm LIMEWIRE or $ome $hit, lmfao j/k j/k, ju$t keep it moviN with the complaiNt$, NothiNg iN thi$ world i$ free aNyway.... but if U are oN the come up N Need a deceNt ver$e for FREE get @ ME or the W$MG Familia aNd we'll get oN it, TRAJIK 1 i$ dowN to do $o a$ well, $o there, we all areNt eXpeN$ive rapper$!! lol 1 NortherN Luv....

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::

May 1, 2005
I GUESS NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE HIT HIM UP THAN....LOL....BUT YEAH HE SAYS HE DOESNT CHARGE FOR VERSUS IN THE INTERVIEW THAT NO LOVE HAD WITH HIM IN THE SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE DVD....

Apr 25, 2002
The way I see it.. If you can charge for a verse and someone is willing to pay, then your name is obviously gonna help them move some units. Otherwise, why would they pay you? Woodie is an established artist and his name would help you sell units within his fanbase, which is fairly large. So why not charge? If your name is gonna help them, you have the right to charge them.

I know this isn't a debate on whether someone should charge for a verse or not, but I just decided to add my two pennies.