How many times have you been jumped?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How many times you been jumped

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 or more

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
Just wondering...
I got jumped Sat. night. Some fool thought i was someone else in this brawl and hit me in the face. I hit him back but got caught slippin cause im away from home and had no back...all the sudden 8 fools started moppin. Anyways, I had to go to the emergency room and they picked a piece of one dude's tooth outta a wound in my hand and gave me vicotin and some antibiotic shots and like 3 medications. Shit blew balls.

Anyways how many times have you been jumped? I've been jumped 4 times.

Jun 30, 2002
i got jumped back in october.... in the middle of the ghetto (next to usc) i was by myself and 4 guys jumped me... they knew my name but I never seen em in my life... luckily they didn't take my phone, wallet, or keys... since then, i have been more cautious... that's why i hate la, bunch of punk ass bitches... it's a fuckin hell hole.... bunch of fucked up people...

Nov 21, 2002
One time I was visiting my girl at 19th and Cap (mission district in SF) and there were 20 Bangers on the block, 2 came over to me and tryed to hit me but I just blocked it and didn't do shit, because they would have all rushed me. I would love to fight just 2 of them, but all 20 of them would have either killed me or really fucked me up. Another time I was walking through my hood, with my 2 brothers and 8 guys tryed to rob us. We didn't really throw down, but we didn't let them get anything or hit us. I think that's some bitch shit when people can't fight 1 on 1. I don't mind fighting a couple of people at once but I can't take 8.

Y

YO IM REAL FOO

HELL YEAH IM REAL CUZ I GOT JUMPED BEFORE I GOT JUMPED I WAS FAKE BUT WHEN THOSE 18 NIGGAS APPEARED OUT THE GARAGE I PULLED OUT MY .50 CAL AND LAYED EM DOWN (I JUST HAPPEN TO BE CARRYING DAH SHIT)

Sep 28, 2002
yea fo sho

i got jumped like 4 times one was recent where niggas just muggin and i hate mutha fucca lookin at me thinki they kno me so i just say what up and it took off and it was about 6 of them and just me so took out 3 just by puttin them in front of eatch other but nutten new its tight 2 get jumped makes u feel like u ccant just 1 person handle u but it does hurt for a while

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just once but they didn't hurt me that bad, i think they were just pissed off cause i was talkin shit to them in front of a lot of people and when i wasn't lookin they jumped me but i don't even think they were tryin to hurt me that bad --- they just wanted to look tough

Apr 25, 2002
if i got jumped more then once...(first time was at 12 by a bunch of high school cats cus i beat they homeboys ass twice(he was in highschool too)

got scars still...

but i've been in hundreds of sticky situations where we outnumbered like 20-40 to 1-6 anywhere in them ratios, luckily it's never gone too far