How Many KAM Fans Up In Here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.neva-again.cjb.net
Yo How Many Yall Up In This Mother Fucker?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause there be a new KAM album coming out, I run a KAM site I and just got this Press Release

Press Release

Coming this September, the long awaited album, THE SELF, by West-Coast Rap Artist, KAM, is set to be released and is expected to be one of the best albums to come out of the West Coast since Tupac's, "All Eyes On Me". The album release, expected in stores across the country, will be followed by a nationwide tour.

KAM first appeared in the national spotlight with his hit single, Every Single Weekend; debuted on the Boyz In The Hood Soundtrack. He followed it with a commanding presence on Ice Cube's Death Certificate. His most recent release, Kamnesia was noted in the SOURCE magazine for having been the most quotable song- BENEFITS.

KAM's overt sociopolitical stance, was a somewhat unique and rare style for a West Coast Rap Artist, traditionally associated with more hard-core gangster lyrics. KAM returns with a vengance still not afraid to challenge the world's social issues. This CD promises to force the Hip-Hop community to step up to the plate, or bow out gracefully.

Watch out yo the games just about to be cured from Kamnesia.

Any fans peep my site cause I'm doing an interview with him and we're gonna get all the latest new on the brother KAM.

May 4, 2002
good shit boss!

im still bumpin NEVA AGAIN and MADE IN AMERICA like it just dropped!

but i was disappointed with KAMNESIA ......... i thought he went away from the political shit for the most part.

but since 9/11 ........ i bet he got some shit to let off his chest!

i cant wait for this new album ......... and your KAM website is bookmarked and saved !!

G LOOKIN

May 12, 2002
www.neva-again.cjb.net
good lookin on the reply.

I was lovin Kamnesia, I mean you had a few whack joints like Bounce Trick and Tha Godbrotha, but the rest was bangin.
Best track from the whole album was either Kamnesia or Benefits.

Good to know we got KAM fans up in this!

May 10, 2002
Kam is tight for sho. I was lovin Made in America when it came out, and sometimes I still get the urge to throw it in...I never heard Neva Again and I've seen it in the used section a bunch so I never took a chance...if you guys say its bangin, I'm down to peep it.

Kamnesia was good for a little bit, but then it just altogether stopped gettin play..he had every possible style he could have on that CD and I think he was trying to appeal to all coasts..

Have a Fit- West Coast
Benefits- East Coast sound, all my hiphop potnas were lovin this song
Bounce Trick- Down South

I like his idea to REALLY switch it up, but I think that's what made this album a little choppy and not as good, I'm not sure. I will be lookin for that next one...and thanks for the info! Grant Theft

D

Don Mega

made in amerikkka wuz tight

but kamnesia wuz sorry ass BULLSHIT

that shit sucked the fattest dick

he sold out

and that article u posted sounds like some hyped up bullshit, he need to come about 100 x better then that last one if he want props

May 12, 2002
www.neva-again.cjb.net
The KAMnesia album was dope, alot better than the bullshit that peeps were bumping. He sold out to an extent, but you listen to that album properly and you'll realize he hasn't stoped talking about the shit for Neva Again & Made In America his just matured and taken the edge of it slightly. You gotta understand that the he gotta survive, he needs money.
The stuff that I had on the board was from a press release, so obviously it's going to hype up the album, but it's gonna be dope, and I know that without hearing any of it.
I'm interviewing KAM about the new album and a whole heap of shit so I'll post a topic here about that and yall can peep that.

May 14, 2002
Yea Kam Iz off da hook dat nigga iz underated he came through hella raw on dat underground shit wit Jay O Felony da 2 of dem niggas 2gether making a CD will be devistating FO REAL!

D

Don Mega

Solo from Watts Up need to drop a album

i been waitin fo that shit

i thought he wuz gonna drop one on Hard Tyme Records (same label Kamnesia came out on)

May 9, 2002
I Respect KAM to the fullest and bump that ''Made in Amerikkka''
on the Regular!!!
He really got something to say contrary to most MC's and I like his OG-Type Voice

I think someone should tell Kam to hook up with Paris from the Bay for some future collaborations or even a whole Album on some ''Bl(a/o)cc Movement'' type-shit, now hearing that would be a Dream of mine!

Kam & Paris both 2 of the TRUEST SPITTAZ I eva heard + plus they keep it Gangsta enough to not sound preachy despite their deep Messages.

May 9, 2002
I read that interview on yo site

Its tight and truely shows that Kam's a respectable figure amongst these Snakes in thr Game!

I like his opinions considering the mainstream and the media

But that Paris & Kam Collabo would still be the dopest shit to happen to the Westcoast in a long-ass time