How is wrestling these days? (Please Reply)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2007
how is wrestling now a days. i used to be a huge fan, but then i got into some stuff and have not watched it in a while. so i have no idea on any story line. are they any good? would it be worth watching again? please feel free to comment on all the brands of pro wrestling!!

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
ITS MORE DRAMA THEN BEFORE AND MORE RIVALRIES.THE DIFFERENCE NOW THAN BEFORE THERES MORE HIGH FLYERS LIKE JEFF HARDY,SUPER CRAZY,REY MYSTERIO ETC.AND ALOT OF BIG GIANT WRESTLERS LIKE KHALI,UNDERTAKER,KANE,BIG SHOW.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Wrestling is saturated on TV right now. There is almost a show every night of the week for you to tune into.

Mon- WWE RAW
Tues- WWE ECW
Wed- ChickFight (Debuts tonight on SF Ch 29
Thurs- TNA
Fri- WWE Smackdown
Sun- PPVs

Also theres a channel on satelite called MAV TV. Its like SpikeTV but if you dont have satelite you can watch a simulcast on their website www.mavtv.com and see two to three or more promotions nightly or archived.

So depending on your taste theres something out there for you.

Nov 10, 2006
Big Show is done and has let his contract expire with WWE, and turned down a base 1 million per year contract plus bonuses.

He also turned down a 1 year intellectual agreement that would not have required him to wrestle at all, but just let WWE use his likeness for promotions-that deal was 250,000--that is a move that has some questioning if he is wanting to jump ship to TNA. He has been off TV for a couple of months as he has been in major pain; he has worried that he may die young like Andre the Giant did, but it is being reported that he has lost 50 pounds, and also quit smoking cigarettes as he was a chain smoker.

Is it worth watching you ask?
Only you can decide, and of the major shows WWERAW, WWEECW,WWESMACKDOWN, and TNA, you probably need to figure which of the shows you want to watch as most people don't watch every single one of those shows, and they each have their own flavor and style. I prefer WWE Raw, and a lot of that probably is habit because I have enjoyed Monday Night Wrestling since it was Prime Time Wrestling, plus it is the Flagship show, and it is Live-- A live show is always better IMO.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i quit watching that shit when hercules, junk yard dog, jimmy superfly snuka, iran sheik, nikolai volkov, mdm ted dibiase, andre the giant, ultimate warrior, etc....when all them cats were big. wow im old. i went to wrestlemania 4 in boston back when you went to an auditorium for pay per view events. might have been 87 or 88

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i had to choose between getting my picture taken with doug flutie or wrestlemania so i sent my sister to get it! lol still have it this day, an autographed pic of her and flutie. lol

Aug 24, 2003
its predictable and dry... three week story line ppv fight... 3 week story ppv fight... rinse repeat a buncha people get fired etc. but its still entertaining for some reason

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i remember when the royal rumble was free on usa network. pay per view was for the rich motherfuckers with 12 foot satellite dishes.

May 5, 2002
i went to a WWE even the other night when it rolled thru to san jose a few weeks back. shit was coo. i dont think its close to the og days of Hulk n Ultimate Warrior or when the Rock came out and they had all that popularity. its coo to watch but nothin thats truely captivating