how does x record with decent quality

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2003
Ive heard alot of differant roomers on how X records his albums we know how he did Xorcist but I never really got a solid answer on how the rest were done. what are some rumors(or truths) that you have heard.

Aug 28, 2003
that would be my best guess or maybe if his prison has a studio in it . this may be ridiculous but I heard a rumor that he was unlawfully released to record unforgiven

May 13, 2002
I'm pretty sure x had some guy workin at the prison sneak him in a tape recorder of some kind, until the guy got busted. then i think x was transferred prisons or some shit like that.

Sep 1, 2003
yea thats why he sounds diff on different songs....i know he did the og shit on the phone then i heard he got a dat recorder for VIM an unforgivin i think.....

kav should speak on this to clear shit up

Aug 8, 2002
dont think so^^^, someone snuck in a recorder of some kind, who knows how long he had it, if he still does, doubt it since he in the hole they probly searched a muthafucka b4 he went to the hole, took all his good shit...1