How does it feel to be the tag-a-long in your crew??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
You know if I'm talking about you. How does it feel to be the one always trailing in the back with nothing to say? Nodding your head and trying to make your laughter sound believable. How does it feel. Give us some insight..

Vamps
IX.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
it feels degrading, my opinion doesn;t count for shit and I'm seen but not heard. It can almost drive one to drastic measures such as serial killing and such. But I'll do my best to be heard!!!!!!

A

All Out HOGG

Vamps understands reality...

MOST of you mufuckas are losers anyway...Don't be afraid to admit it...

May 7, 2002
Good Answer

I fall somewhere in this mix. At times when I want I can let myself go with the flow fal back in the crowd, let other fools act up. Other times I roll and lead my own......Not too much of either

Juan Million said:
I roll wit a one man crew. I'm the center of attention and the tag a long at the same time. It's lovely.

Apr 25, 2002
i would'nt know.

the people that bother me are people that think they know whut their talking about but not saying shit.

or goofy muthafuckas!

Jun 2, 2002
(this is kind of related) i hate it when fools cope my style, when ya go to a new area and fools clinge on every word you say, and then in a week they are using your slang and terms. this shit happeneds to me all the time, and it makes me hate a motherfucka.

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
Vamps understands reality...

MOST of you mufuckas are losers anyway...Don't be afraid to admit it...
im a loser dont get me wrong , but i aint a tag along , im like juan im a one man crew , i got homies they kick it n got there own crew n shit but id rather float around from crew to crew by myself itz easyer when i aint got any around me fallowing me or me fallowing someone