how do i put sounds on my mpc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
my homie hooked me up with a bunchve sounds for my mpc, and i dont know howto load em on through my computer. im new at this. what software do i need? if somebody can help me out ill hook them up with the sounds i got

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I still want an MPC basically to see what the hype is all about, all the people i knew who had one were super sick with it on the beats. Something about their shit was just better than people i knew who use mainly software, can't put my finger on it. I would only want a 2500 though for the balanced outs and i dont have that kind of money. Theres other shit i need more like a new computer, monitors sub, and interface

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I still prefer using Battery and arranging different sections of sounds, I've bought hella sample CD's and got about 12GB worth of samples and kits. I got some vicious kicks and tight ass snares and claps plus some clean ass hats and shakers. It's always nice to have clean samples!