How did a song like "Playin wit my nose" get so big?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Sydal said:
Naw, I distance myself from folks with addictive issues. I've tried to be around 'em, but it doesn't work. So, the minute a friend gets fucked up and I realize there's no helpin' 'em, I cut 'em off. Too much heartache if you stick around while they fuck you and everybody else they come into contact with..

damn nigga you just turn your back on your suposed to be boys?????????what a bitch move!!

Jun 21, 2006
people go through phases. coke was chic back in the 80's and thats coming back in britain, and for sure over here too.
weed will always be a staple too. drugs will get surges of popularity, and declines, for as long as they're around. so my advice is get them while theres a surplus and theyre cheaper than hen everyone else is making something else and the price goes back up

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
stunnamayne415 said:
damn nigga you just turn your back on your suposed to be boys?????????what a bitch move!!
Naw, that ain't a bitch move. I keep those I consider family close to me at all times. I don't ever call just a friend one of my "boys", because friends come and go. If you've been fucked over by cats as much as I have, you'd say fuck 'em too. If you're not damn near blood to me in this day, it's nothin' to me. The folks I fuck with, I've been fuckin with for most of my life...because I can trust them no matter what they get into. But if I've known you for 2 years, and you start fuckin' up, I don't have the trust to keep you around.

Don't blame me, blame the folks that fucked with me one too many times. I have people I consider FAMILY to take care of...give a fuck about an acquaintance. You look at cats, and ask yourself, "Would this person be there for me in the same situation?" If the answer is NO, they get dropped...and THAT'S REAL!

Props: hipowered

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
stunnamayne415 said:
Oh yea, I almost forgot. My wife-to-be is on Parole, and I live with her. Who you think is more important to me? Somebody who's been around for a couple years? Or the one who's been around for almost a decade and is gonna have my kids?

Sorry dude, but if the P.O. came through and one of my drugged out "friends" was here chillin...end of story. I'm not 13 or 14 anymore, I know what I value in life, and it isn't bullshit. It's the cats that almost got me killed a couple times without givin' a fuck as long as they were good, or the people who grab me and tell me not to walk out that door to do dumb shit. I'm a grown ass man with a grown mans agenda, feel me?

May 9, 2007
Sydal said:
Oh yea, I almost forgot. My wife-to-be is on Parole, and I live with her. Who you think is more important to me? Somebody who's been around for a couple years? Or the one who's been around for almost a decade and is gonna have my kids?

Sorry dude, but if the P.O. came through and one of my drugged out "friends" was here chillin...end of story. I'm not 13 or 14 anymore, I know what I value in life, and it isn't bullshit. It's the cats that almost got me killed a couple times without givin' a fuck as long as they were good, or the people who grab me and tell me not to walk out that door to do dumb shit. I'm a grown ass man with a grown mans agenda, feel me?
if that ain't the truth....

Jun 2, 2002
i think half the people on here are thinking the discussion is about crack rock...you guys do realize that rock and powder are different right?? he's playing with his nose, not his glass pipe...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
GTS said:
Mess is smart for puttin this song out
thats what im saying
this rap shit is a business fuck bitches complaining

i aint callin any of yall niggas arguin with me bitches, im just sayin
yall niggas soundin like mothers against drunk drivers...

shit that MIGHT make yall bitches..but you know what i mean..

the more complaining
the more props yo song get

cop killer by ice-t got ice t more noticability than anything even tho the fbi watched him

look at him now, gettin paid several hundreds of thousands of dollars to play fucking cops on movies

cuz at the end of the day EVERYONE in hollywood snort coke..

marijuana aint shit niggas got medical cards...coke is the new marijuana to alot of the people makin money and stayin on the scene..

although i aint into that...i sip lean which is the same deal, hella expensive and you shouldnt brag about it but hey, i got hydrocodone on the hand free phone..so fuck it..leanin off my ass while i watch the sopranos..

Sep 23, 2003
people rap about what's going on. cats are doing coke and poppin e's all day. not just bay cats talk about it. look at 3-6 maffia, mobb deep. Lil wayne and juelz got those "I can't feel my face" mixtapes. shit's all over the spectrum. i talk about it too fuck it haha.

Feb 13, 2006
Sydal said:

i feel you. i just dont let people put me in a situation. i control my own life. and i just dont be with niggas i cant trust. my boys is my boys and if one of them get out of hand as their boy im gonna do everything i can to help them get straight.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
stunnamayne415 said:
i feel you. i just dont let people put me in a situation. i control my own life. and i just dont be with niggas i cant trust. my boys is my boys and if one of them get out of hand as their boy im gonna do everything i can to help them get straight.
Right right, I feel you. My folks are my family, ya feel me? Like I said, I don't spend a lot of time around cats that haven't been there for a hot minute, because they will turn on you with the quickness. If it's my real folks, yea, I'm here 'til the end. My girl got caught up in some serious shit, did even more serious shit, ended up in prison...and when shit was at its worst, I never left her side...even when she wanted me to.

My dudes keep their shit straight though...I had one fall into some coke shit...ended up callin' me at 3:30 in the AM 'cause he thought he did too much. Even though I was heated about the whole shit, I sat there to make sure his ass got up the next morning. But I won't call my real people my friends, they are my family...the word "friends" doesn't mean a whole lot to me...so when I say FRIEND, it's somebody I'm cool with but have known for less than 5 years, and probably wouldn't trust around my kids or my girl when I'm not there.

Dec 6, 2006
Like i said only on the net and a very very few rap songs will u hear ppl brag about being dopefiends.Think about this.Most ppl who snort coke are ashamed of dat shit.Straight up.Weedheads are open as fuck about smoking weed shit some of em even got tats of weed but u never hear about ppl gettin coke tatted on em or not being ashamed if they family knowin they snort coke.Weedheads dont care about dey fam knowin dey smoke but i bet 95% of yall who snort dont wont yall family knowin dat shit.ppl look down on those that snort any kinda drug.That shit aint sexy to no bitch unless she do it herself.Thats why im suprised this song is so big.Its like dopefiends was lookin for a anthem to help them come out the closet and now they can say its coo because messy marv raps about it but ive seen messy marv on like 3 occasions and dat nigga dont look like no rapper dat nigga look like he strugglin every time i see him.He got the bobby brown grill right now 2.I remember when JT the bigga figga used to rap about dat positive FOI shit in his raps.He need 2 get back on dat hype cuz this generation is following in dey parents footsteps which is scary.