how can we get TOO $HORT to release a CD of his digital only STILL BLOWIN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
www.soundclick.com
i wish people would release their music on CD. i will not pay of a digital release. its a waste of money when i can get it for free. i like to support my favorite artists but i dont get a case or a booklet. its bullshit. paying for a computer file is wrong. PLEASE TOO $HORT atleast have a few CDs available online for your real fans. i got a collection to keep on u know.

How yall feel or does anyone at Siccness have a way to get $hort to put his album on a disc atleast for the die hard ole school fans

Feb 23, 2003
YEA I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT DIGITAL BULLSHIT.. NIGGAZ GETTING LAZY PRESS UP THE REAL SHIT FUCK PAYING GOOD MONEY FOR MP3 FILES

Dec 9, 2003
i wish people would release their music on CD. i will not pay of a digital release. its a waste of money when i can get it for free. i like to support my favorite artists but i dont get a case or a booklet. its bullshit. paying for a computer file is wrong. PLEASE TOO $HORT atleast have a few CDs available online for your real fans. i got a collection to keep on u know.

How yall feel or does anyone at Siccness have a way to get $hort to put his album on a disc atleast for the die hard ole school fans
http://mobbmuzik.blogspot.com/search/label/

May 4, 2002

I hate this digital shit, i guess im old school i like to have the book see the artwork, see who did production. I understand cds do not sell like they used to but you can short run in smaller amounts these days. A vet like too short should have no worries about selling a few thousand though. Seems like in a few years the cd might be extinct.

Mar 20, 2006
movie-music-videogame-reviews.blogspot.com
It might be a good business move considering how little he sold on his last album.. probably not worth it for him to spend money on distribution. It would be nice for him to have some hard copies available for online orders though.
I agree with that. Would be nice if he pressed up a hand full of cds on top of the digital release.

Feb 8, 2003
SHORT IS INDEPENDENT NOW SO I AGREE WITH WHAT HE DOING WHY WASTE ALOT OF MONEY PRESSING IT UP INCASE IT DONT SELL. IM SURE IF HIS SHIT SELLS DIGITAL HE WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE PHYSICAL COPIES. BUT FOR NOW IT DONT MAKE NO SENSE TO PRESS THOUSANDS OF ALBUMS UP AND LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

BTW this new album is pretty tight, Way better then the last. Just checking my hoooooes hooooes

Dec 6, 2008
i like cds...fuck dat digital bullshit! niggaz is killing the game when there shit can b only purchase online.

the only benifit 2 dat online shit is that fans from other countries can get yo music...other than that....FUCK DIGITAL!

I GOTTA HOLLER @ MY BOOTLEG POTNA NOW 4 DAT NEW SHORT DOGG! LOL

Jan 19, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I hate this digital shit, i guess im old school i like to have the book see the artwork, see who did production. I understand cds do not sell like they used to but you can short run in smaller amounts these days. A vet like too short should have no worries about selling a few thousand though. Seems like in a few years the cd might be extinct.
i hope not. or at worste please make something else that people can can actually have and hold and own and read a book and look at pictures. fuck buying a FILE> WTF is wrong with the world these days

Jan 19, 2003
www.soundclick.com
http://www.baycentrik.com/feature.php?subaction=showfull&id=1270479902

he says the new digital release is an appetizer for his real album. Also him and E 40 gonna finally release a cd together, which is why he was on quite a few tracks on 40s albums.

BUT STILL WOULD LIKE TO SEE AN ACTUAL CD OUT FOR THIS RELEASE.

it reminds me of how PIMPIN INC was the prequel to BLOW THE WHISTLE

Apr 26, 2004
Damn why they make cars with moters????? i refuse to pay for gas when i can feed a horse & ride around for free!!! slow niggas get left.. times do change. so get wit it