How bout a Paul Wall/Chamilliane(?) review??..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i know alot of people on this site was talkin bout a classic album and what not.......i peeped it, and its coo.........i wasnt all hyped on it, but it was coo.....im sure folks is gonna say im trippin, but i didnt think it was all that special

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

their last cd was dope"get your mind correct" i hadnt heard of them before i got that album and i was surprised,the songs have catchy ass hooks and they both come tight,and the shit they be saying is funny as fuck.like greg said it aint nothing to get all worked up about but its an album i can bump from front to back. if you feeling them go pick up Trae-losing composure,kinda the same shit but on a different level,not cars and rims but some stressed out shit,dope album too
________
Trichomes pictures

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

(lyrics from paulwall on "get ya mind correct")

peek-a-boo my mouth is a picture show / ice glow from the tip to the lip below / im thinkin / 3 carats on every tooth / tv's fallin so heavy left a dent the roof / to tell you the truth / chamillionaires better than / his flip-flop shines a little bit wetter than me / but it dont matter we both on the same team / im thinkin thoed and i know he think the same thing / i chop the block like circumsixion / lookin at my chain to hard'll hurt your vision / steppin into my garage'll be worth admission / i gotta a deep dish just as if i work in a kitchen - paulwall.....

ay if you dont have this cd...then you's a straight foo...these cats spit some shit for that azzz....their word play is incredible...